Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I think this whole "if Melo wants to win he'll go to CHI" crap is way overblown. Dudes make fun of Rose and his ACLs everyday, but all of a sudden Rose and Melo are some kind of unstoppable tandem?

You're not winning with them next year and you could be 50 mill dollars richer while being a contender in 2015 here. Sure I get it if he chose HOU or something like that.

The choice is so logical with the options he has.

Last edited:
I think this whole "if Melo wants to win he'll go to CHI" crap is way overblown. Dudes make fun of Rose and his ACLs everyday, but all of a sudden Rose and Melo are some kind of unstoppable tandem?

You're not winning with them next year and you could be 50 mill dollars richer while being a contender in 2015.
I don't think it's overblown. Their team has been in place for years. Shown that they can at least be a second round team twice over without their MVP, which is more than what the Knicks have as presently constituted. That's not overblown man, it's a fact. 

Do you think they can win it all next year? Who cant get to the 2nd round in this weak *** conference?

I dont think anyone in the East will win it all for the next 2-3 years.

Sure go to CHI, Rose gets hurt again, pulls a Wade, or is on a minute restriction. Then what? That 1 risk alone isnt worth signing a 4 year deal.

Last edited:

You're not winning with them next year and you could be 50 mill dollars richer while being a contender in 2015.
I don't think it's overblown. Their team has been in place for years. Shown that they can at least be a second round team twice over without their MVP, which is more than what the Knicks have as presently constituted. That's not overblown man, it's a fact. 
But I thought Melo wanted to win not just reach the 2nd round or maybe the ECF?

It'll be so sad (for him and pathetic when you hear the excuses made and reasons for why they didn't make it) to see him go to the Bulls, lose before reaching the playoffs while once again seeing a friend make it all the way. It'll just be more knocks against Melo not being a leader or winner.

Patience is key here. He has 4-6 great/good years left and we're only getting better. I really think he can win one here with this new "regime" or w.e you wanna call it.

Sorry, I just cant rely on a player that tears something every year to dictate the rest of my career. I wish Rose the best, but I just dont trust him.

Y'all believing Incarcerated Bob? Dude said Nnamdi Asomugha to the Jets was a done deal, all he had to do was sign the dotted line.

He just tweets **** out and if he's right he's a hero but if he's wrong he blocks you when you tweet back at him :lol:

But I thought Melo wanted to win not just reach the 2nd round or maybe the ECF?

It'll be so sad (for him and pathetic when you hear the excuses made and reasons for why they didn't make it) to see him go to the Bulls, lose before reaching the playoffs while once again seeing a friend make it all the way. It'll just be more knocks against Melo not being a leader or winner.
Patience is key here. He has 4-6 great/good years left and we're only getting better. I really think he can win one here with this new "regime" or w.e you wanna call it.

Sorry, I just cant rely on a player that tears something every year to dictate the rest of my career. I wish Rose the best, but I just dont trust him.
Y'all keep hope alive

I like what Frank Isola was tweeting a few hours ago.

I also don't think Carmelo will win a ring in Chicago. That roster doesn't have the talent that people think it does. Other teams are getting better and they're not. I think their coach is great but while other teams improve, they're not.

Noah is great.
Rose...I think he plays but I think he's a different player now.
Butler is strictly defense, zero offense from him
Gibson is solid but might have to leave to get Carmelo

That's it. Rest of the team is D League approved.

wanted pau to the knicks but whatever... if he goes to the bulls then that means we get melo back... ill take that... cleanthony looks like he can play... definitely have to trade shump this summer or some guard since we have too many of those.. and ya i rather keep jr and trade shump

Nice to see Hardaway and Cleanthony developing chemistry already... This whole Melo thing blows my mind... Reports a week ago were he was trying to recruit guys to play in NY... Now he wants out. Phil feeling all confident, then giving Melo and ultimatum? I totally get not wanting to help Chicago with any sign and trade, but how the hell did Chicago get that far back into the picture?

Things definitely aren't gonna be pretty between Melo and Phil right?

Now with pau going to the bulls that kills any talks with melo and the bulls. Which makes melo look like a loser cause there is no mystery now of what hes doing. So much for holding out now son looks like a fool

Hopefully the Pau Gasol stuff is true. I never wanted him on this team.

The whole moves being made, dominoes dropping after Bron is true and nobody gives a **** about Melo waiting an extra day now :lol: If Chi really just went ahead and signed Pau they made Melo's decision for him (if he was ever seriously considering Chi) and basically told him you waited too long :lol: Makes sense give they haven't been making their team better as mentioned but Pau may be their new Black Ice Boozer as time passes. At least it's not a ridiculous contract like his was.

So Melo resigns and Phil can finally execute the rest of his plans. I think he can make a move for Love given the Cavs seem to not want to move Wiggins.

So my homegirl was right about a NBA player agency buying a page out of Miami herald newspaper for a message 4 days ago... :-X

Btw if pay goes to Chicago Melo going to look like an idiot.... Hope Phil embarrass him!

Now with pau going to the bulls that kills any talks with melo and the bulls. Which makes melo look like a loser cause there is no mystery now of what hes doing. So much for holding out now son looks like a fool
I mean Melo is making more money in NY, so not too much of a fool. Just stuck with a crap team is all.

Melo did what CB did, get $$$$.

No way this team will be as crappy as last year

I'm excited to see what Fisher can do with this roster

The Bulls are after Pau now cause they have had knowledge that Melo is staying in NY. The reason why he hasn't announced anything is because they're ironing out a deal. Phil proposed five different deals to him

I stated on draft night I only saw Early play once, in the NCAA tourney against Kentucky. They lost but Kentucky had nothing for Early.

I don't know how much of that SI letter is boolsheet but its impressive. I give LJ a cool point if its not.

They can't afford Pau and Melo. There's no way they will take that kind of cut. Thibs doesn't wanna get rid of some of those key guys either.

This year is going to be fun

The Bulls will have to do a S&T to acquire Pau on his own. Ownership has always been penny pinchers since the Jordan era

Last edited:
Early has star potential. I've watched him play all three years for the Shockers and he's dramatically improved every season

Back
Top Bottom