NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Mans running with the nypd! Running after that car? Smh

Idk why people callig the cop stupid for trying to stop the car. If a cop tells you to STOP in TIMES SQ, you would think the driver would stop. He was dumb enough to gun it. Dont think the cop was thinking stupidly at all.

Idk why people callig the cop stupid for trying to stop the car. If a cop tells you to STOP in TIMES SQ, you would think the driver would stop. He was dumb enough to gun it. Dont think the cop was thinking stupidly at all.
I mean seriously what else is he supposed to do to get the driver to stop other than stand in front of the car

In other news, if he gets caught they gonna throw the book at him. Son gonna be in rikers for a long long time

I mean seriously what else is he supposed to do to get the driver to stop other than stand in front of the car

In other news, if he gets caught they gonna throw the book at him. Son gonna be in rikers for a long long time

They are closing rikers, he’s going upstate!

Any credible sources from news outlets ?

Last edited:
Easier to chase the car, considering how congested the roads could be in Times Square. They had a better chance running after it and hoping he got stuck rather than getting into their squad car and potentially getting stuck themselves.

I personally wouldn't have stood infront of that car, but the cop probably also didn't think the guy would floor it.

Dude knows they have multiple angles on him via cameras. He just wants to go viral and increase his social media following before going to jail :rofl:

Apparently it was fake plates. They ain’t catching son

I mean if they were thirsty enough they could hit up the FBI or all the way up the NYPD food chain for facial recognition. It’s 2018 b there’s always a way.

Back
Top Bottom