O.K. Sooo What's going on w/ T-Mobile

My phone acting like it's got no signal but it has full bars... Is this just me or is it the whole network??

Probably a network issue. My friend just told me on FB that they sent me a text which I haven't received.

laugh.gif

T-Mobile been getting mad hate lately.

And here I was thinking it was just me

Tmo is garbage cant wait till my contract is up next month

T-Mobile has been down for more than an hour now and according to their reps, the issue might persist longer, though nothing is sure. There are lots of users who have noticed the outage, though their signal bars indicate the status is ok. When users try to make a call, they either hear the busy tone or get disconnected directly, which is really annoying. Unfortunately, there is no official response from the T-Mobile team and all the information we have is from disappointed users and reps who admitted they are facing a nation-wide outage. Hopefully they will fix the problem and let us know what happened soon enough. We will keep you updated !

-http://www.softsailor.com...still-faces-outages.html

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

SWITCH TO VERIZON OR YOU SHALL PERISH

JK... but your service provider does suck
Perfect Storm for me since I want to switch for the Droid
laugh.gif

Well at least it's not just me.

Couple hours of down service isn't the end of the world, if it persists then that's a problem.

roll.gif
always something with these dudes and i got a bad mami texting me like crazy...dudes is putting my pimp game on freeze
laugh.gif

thank God..

i thought something ******ed happened like me missing my bill again. anyway, just another reason for me to consider switching over to AT&T and finallygetting an iphone

I have AT&T Cingular and am having the same troubles. Not completely out though. Very shakey... been like this since the weekend.

I came here just to find out what was wrong. I knew there would be thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom