Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

If Tebow was on the Raiders. Would ESPN still be on his Sack 24/7/365. They broadcasted from Jets Training Camp :lol:

Last edited:
Who are the people who are concerned about what Tim Tebow does, though? Like... I've never met anyone who was honestly worried about Tebow doing well in the league. The Tebow saga is such a strange story heavily pushed by the Worldwide Leader.

Sign Tebow huh...we have an athlete who can't really throw who was big time in college already. It's Pryor's time :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

OR...Sign Tebow and run a formation where Palmer, Pryor, Tebow and McFadden are in a straight line and they keep passing the ball back until a viable option.

Or...Have it where Palmer is in the middle, Pryor on the right and Tebow on the left in the shotgun. Up to the Center on whom to snap the ball to.

OR...Sign Tebow and run a formation where Palmer, Pryor, Tebow and McFadden are in a straight line and they keep passing the ball back until a viable option.

Or...Have it where Palmer is in the middle, Pryor on the right and Tebow on the left in the shotgun. Up to the Center on whom to snap the ball to.

Leinart with attempted Check Down on 4th and 5 :lol:

Not have a TD for 8Q
is going to cost Knapp his Job. GOOD

Last edited:
If it were me, Norv Turner would be heavily pursued for our OC position...but I'm pretty Knapp will return

:lol: Turner is never coming back to Oakland. Well, I shouldn't say never, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I think Knapp is toast. Mark Davis is going to require serious changes to the coaching staff and the offense has been terrible too many times to justify his return. I hope Tarver does return and is given better personnel to work with, however.

Knapp needs to go. Horrible play calling. Too many check down and missed throws by Leinart.
The only bright spot in this game was the defense. They held there own and they bent but did not break. We need to make some coaching changes on offense. Both OC and O-line coach need to go.

Back
Top Bottom