Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Can't blame Knapp for Leinart, Matt sucks, plain and simple. All he can throw is a 5 yard dump. Any time it's over 10 yards it worries me

Ready for the draft & off season. Also hope major changes happen with players & coaches #ashamed I watched this pathetic team :smh: :smh:

It's at the point where I don't even know what we should address first in the offseason...assuming we keep Carson, McFadden, Goodson, Moore, Streater, Criner, Myers on offense, I would hope we continue to strengthen our offensive line through the draft. I think it's fair to say most fans attribute our offensive woes to the one man calling the plays and installing ineffective schemes. Do we have pro bowlers on offense? No. But we have the talent at skill positions to be waaaay more competitive. If we keep Knapp (God, I hope not), at least draft some ZBS linemen for Christ sakes...

My wish list is a Defensive Captain, A threatening D-lineman, some corners and depth at o-line.

Anyone think Greg Jennings can be a fit?

How about Osi Umenyiora? He is 31.....Think he could still be an impact player? Or would his price be too high?

I dont want us signing ANY players that dont have anything left to prove. No way. Those are the type of guys that come to Oakland and just cash checks, not produce

Back
Top Bottom