OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

last night was amazing.

never would i see a sea of people surrounding the white house, up and down pennsylvania ave flooding k street.

i mean WHITE people BLACK people ASIAN people ALL people....just honking their horns...out the sun roofs of cars...police just monitoring but allowing folks tocelebrate...

3am in Washington DC was TRULY amazing...

I am really pissed that I missed all of the celebration.

I was just simple exhausted. I stood in line for 2 and a half hours. Then, stood from 2 to 8 as a Polling Station Volunteer.

I feel you on the Jesse Jackson I was looking at dude kinda sideways ...but I will nver forget this day either

Inspiration- if this dude can become president then there are no obstacles in our way to achieve our personal goals. It really hitted me this morning becauselast night I was in disbelief. In four years my daughters will be five and seven and all they will have known is a black man being the president is the norm.This is incredible. Now we all have to roll up our sleeves and do our part in implementing change.

KSmith.. I have to be honest like I said a few months ago. Last night when OBAMA hit the Podium... I was afraid he was standing to far infront of or in back ofthe Protection glass.. being they were at a Park and all.

I was afraid when I found out he'd be at the PW Fairgrounds too. Those are some crazy folks out there, and some could have had them long rifles ready tounload.

I guess I am even happier no one did try cause they want him in there too.

Ian I see you are up to 2 posts now! lol

Whoever didn't get my text this morning.

The White house is Accepting Volunteers to help George Bush pack up his Sh*t and get the heck out of the white house. I signed all of NT up for the 3 - 8shift.

Leave it to Fox news.... At one point last night they took down all the reporting on their Maps..

They like some folks just can't face reality...

Lavan.. Are you going to come up with a Clever OBAMA Shirt I can wear on the weekends? Hell I will go to a T-Shirt shop and make my own plain Black Tee withOBAMA written on the back in Big Bold Fonts...

I don't even want to hear Bushes name anymore in the news.

I hope OBAMA takes back the $700 Billion and redistributes that for real...

OBAMA's Sisters........... WOW... I'd give em the bizness.

are we forgetting that this country is still facing some very important issues?? lets not too carried away with this man being the president. there is still aTON of work to do, and he better get started with this "change" stuff immediately. i did not vote for obama, but he is now the president, so we allhave to be strong behind him to make this country better

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Has anyone had a White Person tell them Congratulations yet today?

I have several times, as if I won the Election.. (although I feel like I did)

I do think thats weird though...lol

So with that said.. Congrats to us all. Even if the Popular Vote was pretty close relatively, the Country took a huge step, and maybe just maybe he can restore faith or wipe some of the racism out that exists. Not completely..

Just a lil bit.

I worked for the Federal GOVT so it has been DEAD silent around these parts.. lol
the minorites have been giving the old Palin "wink" and quick hand shakes.... but it has been quiet...

Leave it to Fox news.... At one point last night they took down all the reporting on their Maps..

Best believe I will be tuning in tonight to watch Sean Hannity, I bet he was on suicide watch last night
laugh.gif
. Can't wait to hear him say "President-Elect Obama"

OBAMA's Sisters........... WOW... I'd give em the bizness.
You know the deal Rock, shame on you. Can we get some pictures champ
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
??

there is still a TON of work to do, and he better get started with this "change" stuff immediately.
FIRED UP.......FIRED UP...........READY TO GO..........READY TO GO!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

They like some folks just can't face reality...
They are back to being FOX...
laugh.gif

For a stretch last night they were the only one's reporting that Obama had taken OHIO and PENN and didnt back off of it. Then they hammered Ralph Nader forcalling Obama a potential Uncle Tom.... they cut him off and then a female FOX reporter said, " Well, that ladies and gentlemen is the last of Nader...career is over... "
roll.gif

either way this presidential run was weak...neither candidate prove to me they are worthy of being the next president.

of course its was going to be a easy win for obama...history shows when the economy is doing bad theres always going to be a change in party...so peopleshouldn't be surprised that obama won.

the real question is, is he going to do something to get this economy back on its feet? i could careless about the war in iraq or reusable energy...to some itis important but we all choose a party/candidate for our own reasons

for me honestly i vote for economic reasons...and obama didnt hit the economic policy as i wanted him to...but all in all we should all hope for the best forobama and hope four years from now we can look back and say he was a good president

if not well lets hope hilary runs for president

It is no secret the Mr. President has a lot of work to do... and this 'work' will take time...

I'm afraid that for the next 4 years he will be having to do 'reconstructive surgery' on the damage that has been done the past 8 years... TheseRepublicans will use that against him as a platform...
smh.gif

just speaking my mind out...no need to get offensive if you know your politics you'd understand what i'm saying

Originally Posted by Keunmunster

either way this presidential run was weak...neither candidate prove to me they are worthy of being the next president.

of course its was going to be a easy win for obama...history shows when the economy is doing bad theres always going to be a change in party...so people shouldn't be surprised that obama won.

the real question is, is he going to do something to get this economy back on its feet? i could careless about the war in iraq or reusable energy...to some it is important but we all choose a party/candidate for our own reasons

for me honestly i vote for economic reasons...and obama didnt hit the economic policy as i wanted him to...but all in all we should all hope for the best for obama and hope four years from now we can look back and say he was a good president

if not well lets hope hilary runs for president

i couldnt agree more... well said, especially the part about both candidates

I actually wasn't paying your post any mind... I made my comment along the direction of the thread...

It doesn't take a Political Scientist to understand anything about the current political climate in this country...

Keep it movin'...

I think Im as excited to see who's in OBAMA's Cabinet now as anything.

Do you think the excitement of him being there will ever die down? I mean he will be on TV all the time.. and I will be like Damn... he's still in there.The fact that that other Nations were celebrating his election says something doesn't it?

The fact that he'd sit down with ALL Heads of State of other countries when Bush wouldn't and McCain out right said he'd never without dumbpreconditions is exciting I think.

MyT... stop arguing with those bamma's in Gen Pop.. they'll only lessen your excitement temporarily. Why not stay excited for as long as possible.

The happiest American citizen that Bush will be out of the White House...... Bush himself. Please believe it.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I actually wasn't paying your post any mind... I made my comment along the direction of the thread...

It doesn't take a Political Scientist to understand anything about the current political climate in this country...

Keep it movin'...
sorry i wasnt referring to you...i was talking to lavan emanuel

I'm pretty sure I will get flamed for saying this, but who the !%+% cares cause it's true and real…

1st off, knowing pretty much how the illuminati works, this really seems like a calculated, strategic move for them to allow Obama to be president. Obama wasthe clear choice between him and McCain, obviously, BUT…

Look at the reaction in the black community and even in some white communities. People are full of so much hope now & I honestly believe this is a falsehope and a set up for MAJOR dissapointment. There and many critical topics still left unaddressed by Obama. His whole platform is about the"middleclass", but I don't recall any plans for the poor.

Also, I want to make sure that u ppl understand that there is little to no difference between republicans and democrats. They are simply 2 factions of THE SAMEENTITY!! Don't think for one second that these ppl are not all friends behind closed doors because they most certainly are. There are only minor surfacedifferences as far as policies and other things, but there is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. At the end of the day, republicans and democrats are all working for the sameppl, for the SAME AGENDA. Tha agenda is called global gov't aka the New World Order. We are given the illusion that they are different to create theillusion of choice, but the truth is that we don't have a choice, PERIOD.

The establishment creates problems, then offers the solutions, all of which are for their benifit and push towards their ultimate agenda. What do u think theEU, African Union, N. American Union and Asian Union are for?? Also, our constitution is already all but suspended. I often find myself wondering if ppl arereally oblivious to these things or do we just not wanna deal with the dire reality of the situation.

Also, on a side note, Obama is technically not black because his grandafather is white. U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS. If yourmother is black and your father is white then u are WHITE, regardless of the actual color of your skin. The seed determines what the offspring will be, not theegg. Take a plant, for instance… The soil does not determine what kind of plant will grow, but the seed that is planted determines that . The earth isobviously instrumental, but we are the seeds of our fathers, ppl.

Also, ppl must understand that u abolutely CANNOT even be in the position to become US president without showing your loyalty to the establishment far, far inadvance. From my research, I discovered that Obama was recruited by the Skull & Bones (the illuminati) about 25 years ago at Columbia University by a mannamed Zbigniew Brzezinski (google that name). Brzezinski was a high ranking member of the Skull & Bones and the illuminati.

I also want to let it be known that I am not an Obama hater or anything of the sort. It is just very scary to see everyone so hopeful for such a better futurejust like that... Because someone new, who happens to LOK black is elected US president. Things that happen in this nation and the world for that matterdon't just happen. Things are planned DECADES in advance. even earthquakes and major storms are fabricated and manipulated thru WEATHER MODIFICATION. Hasanyone heard of the HAARP machine that is located in Alaska??

There is much more, but i'll stop there for now to get reactions…

Back
Top Bottom