OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

People are full of so much hope now & I honestly believe this is a false hope and a set up for MAJOR dissapointment.
I said this in the Gen. forum, but I'll say it here in a different way.

Without faith and hope, you are nothing... but a salty, unhealthy human being shortening your life span.

I just don't understand how some of us don't use these same facts universal.

Black folks have survived and THRIVED in this country on sheer hope and faith.

But, to dumb this down....

Example -- My shoe collection got jacked, 8 years straight. I got $150 cash in my pocket now, that's it. Countdown pack cost $310. No faith in mecopping, ever? No hope in me ever obtaining it? And if I fail to obtain it, I'm a jump a bridge because my attempt came up short? Psht. Right. I willfind a way... with this shoe that I "love."

I think of this situation the same way -- bigger scale, but its the same situation.

YES, he is a politician. Yes, he will always be a politician. So, that is expected.

But look at the reaction around the WORLD.

What I saw outside last night was unreal -- straight 1960s with a 100% positive twist.

That alone seals my history in this.

Originally Posted by Keunmunster

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I actually wasn't paying your post any mind... I made my comment along the direction of the thread...

It doesn't take a Political Scientist to understand anything about the current political climate in this country...

Keep it movin'...
sorry i wasnt referring to you...i was talking to lavan emanuel
Noted... My apologies...

Charm-

I wont flame you.. but I will most certainly throw a few cups of water on your Doug Lazy Tape.

First. Obama has TWO Grandfathers.

One White. From his White Mother.
One Kenyan From his Kenyan Father.

So he would THEN sir be Black..
Next.. If your Mom is Black and your Dad is white you are not automatically considered White.

See my Birth Certificate for proof please.

As for the rest of your diatribe I try to respect everyone's opinion, but COnspiracy theories that deep can't be taken seriously. Yes, I am not tooignorant to realize Politicians are just that.. but as radical as your thinking is, the same radical thinking took place when the Democrats decided to putforth SEVERAL Candidates to represent their party.

You fail to realize.. they didn't just stick OBAMA out front and say do your thing, we have your back. No.. they had Hillary and a host of others. We thepeople picked who we wanted to run out in front of the pack.

Are you telling me there was a soothsayer years ago, who knew we the people would pick OBAMA in the Primaries. You can use the same thinking to say, theythought he would fail so whoever won the Primary as a republican would have an easy win because a Black man (in your case this White man) couldn't win. Thats Contrarian thinking.

Far fetched at best. You make it seem as though the Republicans and Democrats got together in a closet somewhere.. grew OBAMA in a Test Tube and prepped himfor this day, jus to throw the whammy on us out of on where and say.. GOTCHA NEGUS...

Come on bruh.. Do you think that New World Order really thought that deeply and couldn't have come up with something better than naming our new Leader ofthe Free World BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?

Dude...I don't even have anything witty to throw in there to follow that up. Your intellect should take a jolt and realize.. Yeah.. maybe that isdumb.
ohwell.gif

Then again.. I cant expect EVERYONE to have Faith or Hope just because others do. I just couldn't live my life thinkin the institution is out to get me.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I'm pretty sure I will get flamed for saying this, but who the !%+% cares cause it's true and real…

1st off, knowing pretty much how the illuminati works, this really seems like a calculated, strategic move for them to allow Obama to be president. Obama was the clear choice between him and McCain, obviously, BUT…

Look at the reaction in the black community and even in some white communities. People are full of so much hope now & I honestly believe this is a false hope and a set up for MAJOR dissapointment. There and many critical topics still left unaddressed by Obama. His whole platform is about the "middleclass", but I don't recall any plans for the poor.

Also, I want to make sure that u ppl understand that there is little to no difference between republicans and democrats. They are simply 2 factions of THE SAME ENTITY!! Don't think for one second that these ppl are not all friends behind closed doors because they most certainly are. There are only minor surface differences as far as policies and other things, but there is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. At the end of the day, republicans and democrats are all working for the same ppl, for the SAME AGENDA. Tha agenda is called global gov't aka the New World Order. We are given the illusion that they are different to create the illusion of choice, but the truth is that we don't have a choice, PERIOD.

The establishment creates problems, then offers the solutions, all of which are for their benifit and push towards their ultimate agenda. What do u think the EU, African Union, N. American Union and Asian Union are for?? Also, our constitution is already all but suspended. I often find myself wondering if ppl are really oblivious to these things or do we just not wanna deal with the dire reality of the situation.

Also, on a side note, Obama is technically not black because his grandafather is white. U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS. If your mother is black and your father is white then u are WHITE, regardless of the actual color of your skin. The seed determines what the offspring will be, not the egg. Take a plant, for instance… The soil does not determine what kind of plant will grow, but the seed that is planted determines that . The earth is obviously instrumental, but we are the seeds of our fathers, ppl.

Also, ppl must understand that u abolutely CANNOT even be in the position to become US president without showing your loyalty to the establishment far, far in advance. From my research, I discovered that Obama was recruited by the Skull & Bones (the illuminati) about 25 years ago at Columbia University by a man named Zbigniew Brzezinski (google that name). Brzezinski was a high ranking member of the Skull & Bones and the illuminati.

I also want to let it be known that I am not an Obama hater or anything of the sort. It is just very scary to see everyone so hopeful for such a better future just like that... Because someone new, who happens to LOK black is elected US president. Things that happen in this nation and the world for that matter don't just happen. Things are planned DECADES in advance. even earthquakes and major storms are fabricated and manipulated thru WEATHER MODIFICATION. Has anyone heard of the HAARP machine that is located in Alaska??

There is much more, but i'll stop there for now to get reactions…

Here is a reaction. You are out of your ever loving !%#%%$+ mind. Whereas RockDeep may respect your opinion, I wouldn't waste my time giving thatconspiracy theory, copy and paste babble an ounce of my respect. "U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS" U have to understandthat you are a !%#%%$+ idiot thats not even worth arguing with because after logic like that, I dont think I could stand to hear the rest of the stupid !!%!that you type. To Keunmunster- Obama has plenty of policies to help the poor. Keep in mind that the focus of his campaign centered directly around the workingmiddle class directly and moreso than to the poor class but many of his policies will strengthen the world around the poor providing a better environment andultimately a better life. To think Obama is the solution to the country's problems is incredibly naive but he is a step in the right direction andcertainly has some great ideas. It also seems as if the naysayers in this thread are focusing only on politics when this campaign meant a lot more than that.

race should not matter and did not really matter in this election...also on the issue is that many ppl felt if you didnt vote for obama you were against himand racist which is not true...just difference in views and honestly i didnt vote for obama again b/c his economic policy wasnt something i wanted.

i clearly see obamas plan for the economy as the short immediate resolution then the long term...and McCains as the long term...again we all can go on aboutthis forever...

and about this whole hope thing...yes its true you need hope to start something but without follow through and action their just broken dreams andpromises....lets hope obama will follow through or its going to get ugly.

race should not matter and did not really matter in this election...
What country do you live in champ? Should not, but does....

Just think...

Things were so much better 10 years ago, we attempted to IMPEACH a President over his, er, husbandly ethical standards. Media had to make news...

Today, sh!% is so much worst, if Bush cheated on his wife last year and it get published tomorrow, its 3rd page news in the Washington Post... In the STYLEsection.

Yeah.

Think about it.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think Im as excited to see who's in OBAMA's Cabinet now as anything.

Do you think the excitement of him being there will ever die down? I mean he will be on TV all the time.. and I will be like Damn... he's still in there. The fact that that other Nations were celebrating his election says something doesn't it?

The fact that he'd sit down with ALL Heads of State of other countries when Bush wouldn't and McCain out right said he'd never without dumb preconditions is exciting I think.

MyT... stop arguing with those bamma's in Gen Pop.. they'll only lessen your excitement temporarily. Why not stay excited for as long as possible.
I am patiently waiting for his cabinet ... this is not mean to start a big riot on here but with his inexperience, i feel his cabinet members willSTRONGLY influence his policies ... not saying they wont be good or bad, but in the end Obama will speak for them ...

as far as other nations go, sometimes whats best for the world isnt best for the U.S. ... as joe biden said, Obama will probably be tested within his first 6months of office and how he reacts could change the entire landscape ... at least with Bush countries new they were probably gonna get a war lol, we dont knowhow Obamas gonna handle it ...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

What country do you live in champ? Should not, but does....

Just think...

Things were so much better 10 years ago, we attempted to IMPEACH a President over his, er, husbandly ethical standards. Media had to make news...

Today, sh!% is so much worst, if Bush cheated on his wife last year and it get published tomorrow, its 3rd page news in the Washington Post... In the STYLE section.

Yeah.

Think about it.
yes were all racist in our in ways...yes i'd like to believe that racism doesnt exist today but i'm wrong it does but my point was to saythat i didnt vote for obama doesnt mean im racist against him or black people...i was just making this remark because thats what a lot of people think and itswrong of them to think that way

^^^those that can't express their opinions in a constructive, INTELLIGENT manner (kenny from md) are the ones who get no respect, my man and that is mostcertainly u. i will leave it at that for the simple fact that ur uneducated, baseless comment doesn't even deserve a reaction. go sniff some glue orsomethin, holmes.

rock & hazel - what i am basically saying is that there is alot about obama that we don't know. do u not think that this is not the desired reaction?the establishment is trying to play on out emotions and feelings of hope. are u guys aware that, to date, there has NEVER been a US president that was not askull & bones member. is that just a mere coincidence?? do u know what the skull & bones is?? are u going to now tell me that obama was not recruitedby the skulls at Columbia U.??

rock - u also don't think that the illuminati plans things out to a tee?? i will not disrespect anyone, even the ones who deserve to be disrespected(kenny), because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. but this is the desired effect sadly. this is the way they want u to think. and sogoes the saying... "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist."

do any of u in here read the bible?? this is all prophesy being fulfilled. it's almost like ppl either really don't see the signs, or they just refuseto acknowledge that they're there. not to worry tho because everyone who thinks things are about to get so much better and we'll all live happily everafter now have a rude awakening ahead of them. and this will be in the VERY NEAR FUTURE ppl, trust and believe...

Originally Posted by Keunmunster

yes were all racist in our in ways...yes i'd like to believe that racism doesnt exist today but i'm wrong it does but my point was to say that i didnt vote for obama doesnt mean im racist against him or black people...i was just making this remark because thats what a lot of people think and its wrong of them to think that way
I'm with you 100% man. Truth.

But, in the U.S. of A... Race will ALWAYS play a factor... Even when ordering dinner... Just what it is.

"CharmCity,"

You know you my brother from a different mother, so, with you and anyone else, we can respectfully agree to disagree. I respect andadmire the fact that you are willing to express ALL your views, here, period. Similar to Method Man, but with views people are most likely not gonnaagree with. It takes two balls for that. So cuff your joints with a smile.

People's time is everything, so you spending the time to post here further solidifies this forum as the BEST on Niketalk.

I don't support the way "Kenny from MD" came off, but he's his own man. His response toyou had the potential of changing this thread for theworst. That's not needed in this historical thread -- Save that for me and the "WALE movement."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

CharmCityKid wrote:

I'm pretty sure I will get flamed for saying this, but who the !%+% cares cause it's true and real…

1st off, knowing pretty much how the illuminati works, this really seems like a calculated, strategic move for them to allow Obama to be president. Obama was
the clear choice between him and McCain, obviously, BUT…

Look at the reaction in the black community and even in some white communities. People are full of so much hope now & I honestly believe this is a false
hope and a set up for MAJOR dissapointment. There and many critical topics still left unaddressed by Obama. His whole platform is about the
"middleclass", but I don't recall any plans for the poor.

Also, I want to make sure that u ppl understand that there is little to no difference between republicans and democrats. They are simply 2 factions of THE
SAME ENTITY!! Don't think for one second that these ppl are not all friends behind closed doors because they most certainly are. There are only minor
surface differences as far as policies and other things, but there is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. At the end of the day, republicans and democrats are all working
for the same ppl, for the SAME AGENDA. Tha agenda is called global gov't aka the New World Order. We are given the illusion that they are different to
create the illusion of choice, but the truth is that we don't have a choice, PERIOD.

The establishment creates problems, then offers the solutions, all of which are for their benifit and push towards their ultimate agenda. What do u think the
EU, African Union, N. American Union and Asian Union are for?? Also, our constitution is already all but suspended. I often find myself wondering if ppl are
really oblivious to these things or do we just not wanna deal with the dire reality of the situation.

Also, on a side note, Obama is technically not black because his grandafather is white. U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS. If your
mother is black and your father is white then u are WHITE, regardless of the actual color of your skin. The seed determines what the offspring will be, not
the egg. Take a plant, for instance… The soil does not determine what kind of plant will grow, but the seed that is planted determines that . The earth is
obviously instrumental, but we are the seeds of our fathers, ppl.

Also, ppl must understand that u abolutely CANNOT even be in the position to become US president without showing your loyalty to the establishment far, far
in advance. From my research, I discovered that Obama was recruited by the Skull & Bones (the illuminati) about 25 years ago at Columbia University by a
man named Zbigniew Brzezinski (google that name). Brzezinski was a high ranking member of the Skull & Bones and the illuminati.

I also want to let it be known that I am not an Obama hater or anything of the sort. It is just very scary to see everyone so hopeful for such a better
future just like that... Because someone new, who happens to LOK black is elected US president. Things that happen in this nation and the world for that
matter don't just happen. Things are planned DECADES in advance. even earthquakes and major storms are fabricated and manipulated thru WEATHER
MODIFICATION. Has anyone heard of the HAARP machine that is located in Alaska??

Here is a reaction. You are out of your ever loving !%#%%$+ mind. Whereas RockDeep may respect your opinion, I wouldn't waste my time giving that
conspiracy theory, copy and paste babble an ounce of my respect. "U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS" U have to understand
that you are a !%#%%$+ idiot thats not even worth arguing with because after logic like that, I dont think I could stand to hear the rest of the stupid !!%!
that you type. To Keunmunster- Obama has plenty of policies to help the poor. Keep in mind that the focus of his campaign centered directly around the working
middle class directly and moreso than to the poor class but many of his policies will strengthen the world around the poor providing a better environment and
ultimately a better life. To think Obama is the solution to the country's problems is incredibly naive but he is a step in the right direction and
certainly has some great ideas. It also seems as if the naysayers in this thread are focusing only on politics when this campaign meant a lot more than that.

kenny, on the real, don't disrespect me holmes, cause i damn sure ain't disrespect u or nobody else on here. if u gon talk all that tuff guy %$%+, makesure u be about it to holmes, u dig?? if u ain't gon say none of that gangster %$%+ to my face, then please do us both a favor & don't talk it onthe net. i'm sure there will be another "R" event soon & i will def. be attending the next one so if there's really somethin u need toget off ur chest u will have plenty of opportunity then. otherwise, its prolly better if u just quit while ur ahead of the game & shut up. real talk.

holla back youngin...

ive read the same things as far as the prophecy ... but the thing i cant prove is, it sayd "the one" will come and rule with 10 crowns ... as if heis the leader of 10 countries or 10 nations .... ... .... it doesnt add up

Keunmunster, please logout of Niketalk.

How in God's name do figure race didn't matter in this election, and shouldn't?

Before today, of all things POSSIBLE...that was thought of as the most IMPOSSIBLE. A Black President.

yeah eyes, u my dude man. nothin but respect for u holmes. u know i ain't trippin off that "gangsta" %#*% that kid is talkin. i addressed him& i'ma leave it at that for now.

i know my views are not gonna be widely accepted, not only here, but most places. i know that from the gate. so believe me, certain reactions are alwaysexpected. best believe, all ideas i expressed on here are my own, nothin is copy and paste cause i'ma man who thinks for himself, u understand?? i'venever been the type to go with the flow to be accepted. i'ma be me, hate it or love it, & these are my feelings man.

i am very passionate about this %#*% too man. but yeah man, i got got love for all yall up in here man whether i know u or met u or not man cause that'show i am.

marley, i don't think obama is that "one", but i think obama will def. be instrumental in ushering into power "the one" that u speakof.
it is def. adding up my man.

Charm.. I read the Bible like I read Money Mag and USA Today.. everyday and any chance I get. I also attend more than just the Baptist Church. I have attendedAssembly of GOD Churches and Catholic Churches since the wifey is Catholic but wants something different.. so I have even read different versions of the bible.

But it was believed that the Year 2000 would be the end as well.

So I keep the faith that life will keep going on and HE will pick those of us he wants to join him bruh.

I can't live life waiting for something bad to happen, I'd rather live life having faith everything good will happen.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote:

1st off, knowing pretty much how the illuminati works, this really seems like a calculated, strategic move for them to allow Obama to be president. Obama was
the clear choice between him and McCain, obviously, BUT…

Look at the reaction in the black community and even in some white communities. People are full of so much hope now & I honestly believe this is a false
hope and a set up for MAJOR dissapointment. There and many critical topics still left unaddressed by Obama. His whole platform is about the
"middleclass", but I don't recall any plans for the poor.

Also, I want to make sure that u ppl understand that there is little to no difference between republicans and democrats. They are simply 2 factions of THE
SAME ENTITY!! Don't think for one second that these ppl are not all friends behind closed doors because they most certainly are. There are only minor
surface differences as far as policies and other things, but there is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. At the end of the day, republicans and democrats are all working
for the same ppl, for the SAME AGENDA. Tha agenda is called global gov't aka the New World Order. We are given the illusion that they are different to
create the illusion of choice, but the truth is that we don't have a choice, PERIOD.

The establishment creates problems, then offers the solutions, all of which are for their benifit and push towards their ultimate agenda. What do u think the
EU, African Union, N. American Union and Asian Union are for?? Also, our constitution is already all but suspended. I often find myself wondering if ppl are
really oblivious to these things or do we just not wanna deal with the dire reality of the situation.

Also, on a side note, Obama is technically not black because his grandafather is white. U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS. If your
mother is black and your father is white then u are WHITE, regardless of the actual color of your skin. The seed determines what the offspring will be, not
the egg. Take a plant, for instance… The soil does not determine what kind of plant will grow, but the seed that is planted determines that . The earth is
obviously instrumental, but we are the seeds of our fathers, ppl.

Also, ppl must understand that u abolutely CANNOT even be in the position to become US president without showing your loyalty to the establishment far, far
in advance. From my research, I discovered that Obama was recruited by the Skull & Bones (the illuminati) about 25 years ago at Columbia University by a
man named Zbigniew Brzezinski (google that name). Brzezinski was a high ranking member of the Skull & Bones and the illuminati.

I also want to let it be known that I am not an Obama hater or anything of the sort. It is just very scary to see everyone so hopeful for such a better
future just like that... Because someone new, who happens to LOK black is elected US president. Things that happen in this nation and the world for that
matter don't just happen. Things are planned DECADES in advance. even earthquakes and major storms are fabricated and manipulated thru WEATHER
MODIFICATION. Has anyone heard of the HAARP machine that is located in Alaska??

Here is a reaction. You are out of your ever loving !%#%%$+ mind. Whereas RockDeep may respect your opinion, I wouldn't waste my time giving that
conspiracy theory, copy and paste babble an ounce of my respect. "U have to understand that we are the seeds of OUR FATHERS" U have to understand
that you are a !%#%%$+ idiot thats not even worth arguing with because after logic like that, I dont think I could stand to hear the rest of the stupid !!%!
that you type. To Keunmunster- Obama has plenty of policies to help the poor. Keep in mind that the focus of his campaign centered directly around the working
middle class directly and moreso than to the poor class but many of his policies will strengthen the world around the poor providing a better environment and
ultimately a better life. To think Obama is the solution to the country's problems is incredibly naive but he is a step in the right direction and
certainly has some great ideas. It also seems as if the naysayers in this thread are focusing only on politics when this campaign meant a lot more than that.

kenny, on the real, don't disrespect me holmes, cause i damn sure ain't disrespect u or nobody else on here. if u gon talk all that tuff guy %$%+, make sure u be about it to holmes, u dig?? if u ain't gon say none of that gangster %$%+ to my face, then please do us both a favor & don't talk it on the net. i'm sure there will be another "R" event soon & i will def. be attending the next one so if there's really somethin u need to get off ur chest u will have plenty of opportunity then. otherwise, its prolly better if u just quit while ur ahead of the game & shut up. real talk.

holla back youngin...

Im editing this because its ridiculous already. Your train of thought and way of thinking disrespects me and offends me. Do I feel the need to hunt you downand scream in your face about why you are wrong? No. When it is posted right in front of my face in a public forum do I feel the need to say something? Yes.There are plenty of ignorant Americans in this country that believe anything they read or are told, why should you be treated any differently? I am not surewhat "tough guy talk" I am speaking unless you are confusing me openly opposing your ridiculous, nonsensical views "tough guy talk." Itrain to fight. I fly across the country to compete against guys a lot tougher than you. I fight in cages against guys a lot tougher than you. Please refrainfrom trying to overtly threaten me. If you want to find out how fast you can be choked out, stop in. www.baltimorebjj.com

The line stretches for 2 blocks down here at The Washington Post. People are lined up trying to get copies of today's paper. Such a positive vibe in lineas well, everyone is just happy and folks are getting interviewed asking them how they feel and how many copies they are buying.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

The line stretches for 2 blocks down here at The Washington Post. People are lined up trying to get copies of today's paper. Such a positive vibe in line as well, everyone is just happy and folks are getting interviewed asking them how they feel and how many copies they are buying.

I told my Mommy to save ours so I can frame it. My neighbors in PG (where my Mother's subscription goes) are all kind of old so Im hoping they'll giveme theirs too.

kenny - i'm glad u do all that. & u told me all that to say what?? what, am i supposed to think any differently of u cause u fight in cages??don'tnone of that matter to me homie. i still stand at the same point and this is somethin your parents may not have taught u, but don't have a problem pickingup where they eithetr slacked off or u just didn't listen to them. u have to give respect if u want to be respected.

u don't judge a man by his beliefs per say, but rather by his actions and how he treats others. school is out for the day.

Rock - it was believed that 2000 was the end by who?? mainstream society?

narrow is the path homie. i think it's pretty obvious where the broad road leads to.

i had fun talking to yall tho. its always a pleasure to come to this thread & discuss real issues. this is what is needed in more places man. dialogue.cause we can all learn somethin from each other man and that's what its about. understanding where your "brother" is coming from. this dialogueis very important, imho.

Im not the one that initiated any talk of fighting. Dont give a %@%+

yeah, but u came at me crooked out the gate with the unnecessary disrespect & i don't roll like that.

Charm, Keunmunster, Rock, Marley, Meth, Eyes and whoever else added to this thread, good looking out for ALL POV. Everyone makes sense in their own right, sothank you for that.

I understand we need to look forward and focus on the future, but a lot of us really can not help being overwhelmed with joy.

I understand that there is a lot to do for our President, and a lot he has to answer for, cool..i have no problem with that..

....but for those who are elated, just at the fact he was elected president, let these people live for a 2nd.

I'm not that old (only 22) but seeing him elected and hearing him speak upon what he is aiming to do was one of the brightest moments in my life..

Maybe seeing him push forward, reminds me of my mother and her strugles, who with two kids (myself and my sister) pushed herself through college at Trinity,and then get into Ohio State University all on her own..with TWO young children
She was a full time students, majoring in business and psycology, 8 hrs away from home in DC without the support of her parents, who actually did not supporther mentally or financially. She worked full time, all while having a son in the 1st grade and a daughter in the 3rd. When my sister and i had the day off, shecould not afford a babysitter, so she would sneak us into the back of her classroom (classes were usually 250+ students per class) just so she wouldn'thave to miss any classwork. I don't know...i can't explain the feelings...

Maybe you don't know how it feels to be 6,7, and 8 yrs old, and watching from your window as KKK members marched through your public housing community ONthe Ohio State Univ. campus, gaurded by the National Gaurd because the city of columbus believed they had the right to protest the right for Afro-Americans tobe in Ohio period. yet at the same time, being told that we would not celebrate Black History month in school because it was descriminatory and racist.

Or maybe i feel so proud because it reminds me of the time when i was 15, spending summer in the deep southern town of Colquit GA where the plantations arestill up and running. And my 80yr old Great Grandmother wakes me up at 2am in the morning because the KKK decided to go around town, attacking blacks,vandalizing and burning their homes...the feeling i felt as i hid in the middle of a peanut field with my great grandmother and other family members as a heardthose white hooded men leaving.

Or when i got kicked out of school for punching a boy who called me a %+#$++ and threw soda at me and a friend in school( when i moved from dc to va)...but nota damn thing happened to him..I mean nothing...

some of you just will never understand why some of us just have a damn good reason, and the right to be happy as hell all we want to

Back
Top Bottom