OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

hey kenny, whats the deal with ur avy?? looks real suspect man.

and whats the deal with u rockin high heels with your hands on ur hips like a str8 $%*!#, but yet u go so hard??
smh.gif

2i8w2za.jpg

duec king, can you grab two copies for me?

im searching and not coming up with anything. bout to hit CVS in Anne Arundel County!

I felt like a little kid at Christmas this morning....as soon as I woke up, I raced out of my house to get the WaPo out of my driveway....it wasn't there
smh.gif
My neighbor across the street had his, so I'm assuming someone ganked it. I called the WaPo and they sent over a new one which was in my driveway when Igot home from work
pimp.gif

It's a GREAT feeling knowing that Obama is now our President-elect. I know a lot of us have differences here on the board, but now that everything is over,all you can do is just support the man and our country. There is a heavy burden on Obama, in that a lot of us are expecting great things. All it's going totake is a little patience, and I have 100% faith in him, that he will make good on his promises.

*I'm saving this paper...what are you doing to do with yours? I don't want to see any of you bammas selling "DS" WaPo's on Ebay
laugh.gif

Last night was wild, HU shut down Ga Ave.
laugh.gif
peeped U st as well overallgreat night.

Originally Posted by iCan

duec king, can you grab two copies for me?

im searching and not coming up with anything. bout to hit CVS in Anne Arundel County!

I left from work, but when I get to work tomorrow I will check on trying to get 2 copies for you. Definitely check the CVS that is around your way though,these things are flying like hot cakes and the sad part is as soon as some bammas got some copies this afternoon after waiting in line, they were selling themfor like $10 or more a copy right on the corner, SMH. Bammas out here pushing newspaper now to get over.

*I'm saving this paper...what are you doing to do with yours? I don't want to see any of you bammas selling "DS" WaPo's on Ebay
laugh.gif

This morning by 10am they were selling for like $28 on ebay, I can only imagine what they are going for now. I'm getting mine framed andputting it on the wall, right next to the picture/portrait that I get from Obama taking his oath to office on Jan. 20th as I will be there and in person towitness that historic event
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hey kenny, whats the deal with ur avy?? looks real suspect man.

and whats the deal with u rockin high heels with your hands on ur hips like a str8 $%*!#, but yet u go so hard??
smh.gif

2i8w2za.jpg

First, I told you all that because you threatened me and inferred you would intimidate me in a face to face situation. I was letting you know that I deal withpeople a lot tougher than you on a daily basis and I think you are a joke.

The main mistake you are making throughout this is you think I want or need your respect. I have no respect for you at all whatsoever, and if you were torespect me or my views I would consider it an insult because we have NOTHING in common. Call it cold hearted, rude, ignorant, I dont care. I have a generaldisdain for our society as a whole and its more or less because of people like you. The way my parents raised me have nothing to do with being unsatisfied withmy environment and the factors contributing to it.

What the deal with my avatar? Its a fan running on stage and kissing the singer of one of the most influential bands in the history of music.
Whats the deal with the picture? Looks pretty obvious to me. Seems to me I am at a drag show participating in a high heel race to raise money for the QSU andhelping to raise awareness of gay rights.

Now whats the deal with you adding to your ignorant posts with homophobic comments? Or did you get that out of your bible too?
Are you stupid? Lets review whats happened in this thread. You said a bunch of dumb stuff and made yourself look stupid, I stated you said a bunch of stupidstuff, and are stupid, you got offended that I am blunt and inferred I would be intimidated by you and you would beat me up, I reitereated that nothing I saidwas insinuating any sort of "tough guy" mentality but if you wished to take it there I would choke you unconscious, with ease. And now you claim I amgoing hard. Im a skinny white kid from suburbs in PG County. I dont talk or act this way because i think I am a badass or think I am tough. I dont pick fightswith people for the sake of it. But I have enough self confidence to call a spade or spade and it just so happens I am trained to fight very, very well so Icould care less if some random thinks he can throw his weight around in a defensive hissy fit. You brought it up in the first place, and I am the one"going hard?" No sir, I am just telling you that you are dead wrong. Yet again.

Just come to my gym tomorrow night. You can either act like a *+@@, and we can make a game out of how many times you tap out in one round. Or you can be levelheaded and cool about it, spar a little and learn some things you definitely do not know.

Eyes, I do apologize for derailing the thread and realize this causes a big damper to some, and a big distraction to other, but it is far from squashed. Thisthread goes to show how far our country is from forward thinking. We go from one of the most important moments in American history, a day with a blackpresident that some thought would NEVER come and yet less than 24 hours I am reading homophobic comments aimed to discredit logical thinking towards a topicthat has NOTHING to do with anything of the sort.
PS Even with a torn lateral meniscus I smoked everyone else in that race.

Damn a threat and no rappers were involved this time.
eek.gif

My son Kenny with the Randy Savage challenge...
pimp.gif

My-T.

Yall need to quit it, seriously.

PM each other if you have more posts directly directed at one another.

Do not mess up this post which commemorates an important time in history.

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

Yall need to quit it, seriously.

PM each other if you have more posts directly directed at one another.

Do not mess up this post which commemorates an important time in history.

Noted. However discussions stemming towards the homophobic comments as it does pertain to current politics, especially with Proposition 8 passing, etc etcwould be allowed, correct? As far as personal conflict, thatll be out of sight for everyone else. Sorry buddy.

I just stomached Bill "O'Real" on FoxNews for the first time in about 3 years...

Wow. Just Wow @ that man.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^ damn i missed the one thing i was looking forward to today.... have to peep it on youtube i guess

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I just stomached Bill "O'Real" on FoxNews for the first time in about 3 years...

Wow. Just Wow @ that man.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

.........and now it's time for Sean Hannity
laugh.gif

Kenny,

I'm not a mod... No one important... So no need to apologize to me.

We've crossed paths, and you obviously have a love for Jordan Vs, and I know "Charm" has hypebeasted his way to get just about every Countdownpack (laughing).

Thus, this is Niketalk, so both of you are my [Pauly Shore] "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudiiiiiiiies!" because we ALL have something in common.

I went to VCU... Well, STILL going to VCU -- one of the realist, most diverse schools in the "south". So me? I take anti-gay comments as serious asracists ones, due to my experiences in college and the best friends I gained, some who are Gay, but helped me get where I am RIGHT now. BUT, I'm RomanCatholic. And I'm a Black male who has chosen to stay full time in RICHMOND, the "heart of the confederacy" even today. So, just a taste of howconflicted I am and the inner battles I deal with daily. lol.

I saw where things were going, reason I called for peace, and still calling for it.

And not on some fake 50/Game stuff on the day Biggie died.

Seriously.

Like a classic tick-tac-toe game that ends up in a draw, call it "kats."

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

race should not matter and did not really matter in this election...

Keunmunster, please logout of Niketalk.

How in God's name do figure race didn't matter in this election, and shouldn't?

Before today, of all things POSSIBLE...that was thought of as the most IMPOSSIBLE. A Black President.

How do you figure race mattered in this election and should?

dude you need to shut up b/c you have no idea what your talking about. your stupid and seriously have no idea what im talking about...just read before youcomment on anything...your one of those americans that voted just for the hell b/c everyone else was doing it

ppl like you should not exist

To those of you saying race did not matter; you can't possibly be a person a color. I think it is absurd and naive to even believe such a thing. I mean,just watch CNN, Fox (
smh.gif
), MSNBC, anything, that is the main thing they are talking about, first AFRICAN AMERICAN president. It is a big deal. Do you notrealize that segregation (i.e. "separate but equal" handed down from the Plessy v. Ferguson decision) was LEGAL until the mid fifties following theBrown v. Board of Education decision? And that the U.S. military was needed to enforce the decision? This was not that long ago. Half of US citizens were aliveduring those times. And race wasn't an issue? Seriously? You seriously believe that?

Whether it should or not is irrelevant. It did.

Back
Top Bottom