OBAMA FOR THE MUTHA......WIN

I saw a FB status that said "Palin 2012"
smh.gif

Like seriously? You want a president who doesn't know the first amendment?
Something else that amuses me are these Joe the Plumber types complaining about "spreading their wealth.". Like dude, you don't make 250k so whyyou worried about it? Oprah ain't sweatin that 3% then you shouldn't
laugh.gif

This is not a good look for a regular job interview, let alone the entire nation with their eyes locked.

Who, in regular America,�would refuse preperation for questions THEY KNOW WILL BE ASKED in an important�job interview?

$+@!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You know with all the views from people about OBAMA..

Those who are pre-skeptical of him....

Do you think McCain and Palin were better for our Country? For a guy who openly admits yet tried to distance himself about voting with Bush 90% of the time and wanting to keep us in a war we had no business being in.. as well as a guy DIRECTLY involved in the first Savings and Loan Scandal??

Why would HE have been better for us?

Just wondering for everyone skeptical or against OBAMA.. I mean its too late to hope for different, but even in my mind.. I still can't fathom why anyone besides die hard Republicans and White Supremists would want McCain..

Why not just vote for neither.. That was a choice...to Write in your own name.

A senator that voted with his party 97% of the time who claims he will work across the aisle as President yet presents very little evidence of ever doing so inhis past invites skepticism.
And white supremacists would support McCain WHY? Certainly not because of his desire to create a path to citizenship for illegal aliens right? You'restretching on that one though I appreciate the comic relief
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I love all the people saying black people voted for Obama just because he is black, lol like the other side doesnt vote for pubs just because they dont want the gays ruining the country even the Pub platform may not bein there best interest. Black vote overwhelmingly democratic anyway. What won the election was Paco and Jose in Florida voting for Obama and white people voting for Obama.

The Republican Party needs to take a long look inwards. They have some major issues.

Paco and Jose in Florida? How PC of you
laugh.gif

^
You bastard.

That "outake" is in the youtube I posted.

lol.

And Jose (spelled Hosea, like in the Bible) is my middle name, bastards.

So take that, and my '88 celica!

And I like McCain, respect him, but Sarah made my decision TOO easy, weeks ago.
eyes.gif

Joe the Plumber, Joe the Six pack, and evangelicals are killing the Republican Party. This anti-intellectualism is not whats up.

I love all the people saying black people voted for Obama just because he is black, lol like the other side doesnt vote for pubs just because they dont want the gays ruining the country even the Pub platform may not bein there best interest. Black vote overwhelmingly democratic anyway. What won the election was Paco and Jose in Florida voting for Obama and white people voting for Obama.

The Republican Party needs to take a long look inwards. They have some major issues.

well maryland/dc area is usually a democratic state..but honestly regardless of what party you reside with it really doesn't matter b/c in the end you canvote for anyone in any party. your statement about black ppl only voting for obama b/c hes black is true and not true but i only say this if you really narrowdown who your talking about in the black community. i believe aiming this statement towards the new/younger voters with no experience really just voted forobama b/c he was favored to win, because he was black and they really had no idea what they were voting for b/c of their lack of knowledge of what obama standfor interms of his different policies for america. I ALSO believe this statement also applies minores of all races as well who are new to voting.

Badgeman... are you serious?? A guy who claims he will work across parties lines BUT has voted on his side THAT much is better than a guy who SAID he would tooand has shown as much party partisanship as the old fart?

Surely you jest with that fuddy duddiness..lol

Give me something better than that...

You must have thought Bush was doin a Bang Up Job....and I don't mean just with Bangin up Iraq...

^
This reminds me of my racial psych. class.

A room full of people about to have a meeting. Majority is white. Only one black person is seated.

Still empty seats left.

Another white person comes in, sits next to another white person.

Another black person comes in, sits next to the only black person in the room, everyone snickers.

Welcome to America.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
If he deadbeats, you got a buyer.

lol.

No problem champ, I will let you know. I remember you hooked me up with info. on trying to get the Best of Eddie Murphy Saturday Night Live last year, so youknow I got to look out for ya.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Badgeman... are you serious?? A guy who claims he will work across parties lines BUT has voted on his side THAT much is better than a guy who SAID he would too and has shown as much party partisanship as the old fart?

Surely you jest with that fuddy duddiness..lol

Give me something better than that...

You must have thought Bush was doin a Bang Up Job....and I don't mean just with Bangin up Iraq...
Remember who is the majority in the current Congress, McCain would've had no choice but to compromise in order to get things through butwouldn't rubberstamp everything that's placed before him thus keeping Congress in check (something that wasn't done in 92-94 and 00-06 with badresults).
Obama on the other hand, claimed to work across party lines during his campaign when honestly he doesn't have to in order to get legislation passed but heneeded to tell the people that in order to get enough votes to win. As he really has no history of ever crossing party lines as a Senator, I question how hewill change his MO as President.
As far as Bush goes, I can appreciate that unlike his father (and Reagan and Clinton for that matter) he didn't try to act as if terrorists didn'texist but I disagree with the direction and the scope of what his administration took on in the name of "fighting terrorism". But frankly Idon't base my successes or failures on who is currently occupying the White House as that lies strictly with me, as long as Congress doesn't take on anagenda that seeks to please special interest groups that don't represent the majority of Americans then I have no worries.

^
This reminds me of my racial psych. class.

A room full of people about to have a meeting. Majority is white. Only one black person is seated.

Still empty seats left.

Another white person comes in, sits next to another white person.

Another black person comes in, sits next to the only black person in the room, everyone snickers.

Welcome to America.
You sure it wasn't because they were still rockin a Troop jacket in '08?
laugh.gif

Remember who is the majority in the current Congress, McCain would've had no choice but to compromise in order to get things through but wouldn't rubberstamp everything that's placed before him thus keeping Congress in check (something that wasn't done in 92-94 and 00-06 with bad results).
Obama on the other hand, claimed to work across party lines during his campaign when honestly he doesn't have to in order to get legislation passed but he needed to tell the people that in order to get enough votes to win. As he really has no history of ever crossing party lines as a Senator, I question how he will change his MO as President.
As far as Bush goes, I can appreciate that unlike his father (and Reagan and Clinton for that matter) he didn't try to act as if terrorists didn't exist but I disagree with the direction and the scope of what his administration took on in the name of "fighting terrorism". But frankly I don't base my successes or failures on who is currently occupying the White House as that lies strictly with me, as long as Congress doesn't take on an agenda that seeks to please special interest groups that don't represent the majority of Americans then I have no worries.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

This anti-intellectualism is not whats up.

Kinda like "yes we can" chants.

Totally different. A certain sect of the Pub party wants people like them. Guys they can pal aroud with. Thats how Bush won and its part of Palin's appeal.Frankly the vast majority of Americans are idiots, and the thought of somebody running the country thats like them should scare the *+## out of everyone. Thatsaid if the Pubs continue this path they're going to lose the Latino and Goldwater Pub votes.

Originally Posted by Keunmunster

well maryland/dc area is usually a democratic state..but honestly regardless of what party you reside with it really doesn't matter b/c in the end you can vote for anyone in any party. your statement about black ppl only voting for obama b/c hes black is true and not true but i only say this if you really narrow down who your talking about in the black community. i believe aiming this statement towards the new/younger voters with no experience really just voted for obama b/c he was favored to win, because he was black and they really had no idea what they were voting for b/c of their lack of knowledge of what obama stand for interms of his different policies for america. I ALSO believe this statement also applies minores of all races as well who are new to voting.

I think most people know what Obama stood for whether they understood the consequences of those actions is another thing. Either way we are in for some painthe next few years. I'm kind of happy though, pain breed character.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

No problem champ, I will let you know. I remember you hooked me up with info. on trying to get the Best of Eddie Murphy Saturday Night Live last year, so you know I got to look out for ya.
"...But buy my record first!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

No problem champ, I will let you know. I remember you hooked me up with info. on trying to get the Best of Eddie Murphy Saturday Night Live last year, so you know I got to look out for ya.
"...But buy my record first!"

roll.gif

Hey eyes, iCan just hit me up for the copies, but I can still search around to grab you one and mailit out to you. I should be able to find at least 1 by tomorrow if that works out for you. Just let me know.

He can have one of them...

I think LaVan looked out for me as well...

Im getting them framed.

Back
Top Bottom