Obama unappreciation

alien.gif

Originally Posted by supahoopa

i dont understand why??
why the post ??
what did he do wrong??

OBAMA = that dude!!

p.s. i voted for him because he was black!!

roll.gif
BINGO! It's becoming clearer and clearer that the people thatvoted for him knew little if any of his actual policies of this so called CHANGE!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

roll.gif
BINGO! It's becoming clearer and clearer that the people that voted for him knew little if any of his actual policies of this so called CHANGE!

I assume you think of me as an Obama d rider... But I would just as well be justified in calling you an Rush Limbaugh D rider. Or republican drider.

I didn't vote for him because he is black.. I voted for him because he was the best man for the job and has done exactly what I wanted for the most part...

So put yourself in that class, but don't broad paint stroke 60+ million votes... You don't win a presidential election because you are black orwhite...

Hurts that he isn't doing 100% of what you want but pleasing 2/3 doesn't it.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

roll.gif
BINGO! It's becoming clearer and clearer that the people that voted for him knew little if any of his actual policies of this so called CHANGE!
I assume you think of me as an Obama d rider... But I would just as well be justified in calling you an Rush Limbaugh D rider. Or republican d rider.

I didn't vote for him because he is black.. I voted for him because he was the best man for the job and has done exactly what I wanted for the most part...

So put yourself in that class, but don't broad paint stroke 60+ million votes... You don't win a presidential election because you are black or white...

smh.gif
These people obviously know you better than you do yourself.

I assume you think of me as an Obama d rider... But I would just as well be justified in calling you an Rush Limbaugh D rider. Or republican d rider.

So put yourself in that class, but don't broad paint stroke 60+ million votes... You don't win a presidential election because you are black or white...

roll.gif
at you thinking I could give a @%$# about Rush Limbaugh! That fat stupid idiot that sprouts hate? Yah OK!
roll.gif

You don't win a presidential election because you are black or white...

No off course not. You win Presidential elections for saying the right things and charming the general public using the media to warp perception. So in basicterms... you win by LYING to the masses.. you know saying things like I will cut taxes and end wars and bring troops home. That's how you win elections.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bush did leisure activities and did Clinton as did every president before them.
indifferent.gif

Obama works out everyday also. The nerve of the guy...
Bush was a terrible president......the Clinton days were great and things were going well so no one questioned/should have question what he was doing for leisure. Obama has work to do.

even though i completely agree with this thread during the cliton administration is when this economic depression started look at the unemployment rate duringthe clinton administration

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

obama is nothing more then a sell out and a house negro

qosgaq.gif
I'm black
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

SuperAntigen, I'm still here, Hi Hater...

Most people voted for him because (a)they wish to impress their black friends (won't happen) or (b)if they help bring the 1st black President into office,they will get a "Get Out Of Racism Free" card (not necessarily true, and pretty sad if that's their only goal this election).

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

indifferent.gif

Bush was a terrible president......the Clinton days were great and things were going well so no one questioned/should have question what he was doing for leisure. Obama has work to do.

even though i completely agree with this thread during the cliton administration is when this economic depression started look at the unemployment rate during the clinton administration
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

indifferent.gif

even though i completely agree with this thread during the cliton administration is when this economic depression started look at the unemployment rate during the clinton administration
indifferent.gif
Stock market bubble occured under clinton....

and letsgetit, he's tone down his ethnic background. he's white washed
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

I'm black
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

SuperAntigen, I'm still here, Hi Hater...

Most people voted for him because (a)they wish to impress their black friends (won't happen) or (b)if they help bring the 1st black President into office, they will get a "Get Out Of Racism Free" card (not necessarily true, and pretty sad if that's their only goal this election).
That makes it okay to use a racial slur, because you're of the same ethnicity?

Gekko are you not the person who always tells black people they act like fools, and are f'in up and are ignorant?? I literally thought you were white handto god...

Gekko so how many McCain voters voted against Obama b/c Obama is black? And thinking 60+ million would vote for a guy to be cool..
indifferent.gif

I literally have to
roll.gif
at most of the Obama haters.

Back
Top Bottom