Obama unappreciation

Gordon Gekko

and letsgetit, he's tone down his ethnic background. he's white washed
indifferent.gif

what is he suppose to be doing, walking around saying whats crackin to everyone while eating chicken and drinking kool-aid. Have a blunt in hisear while sagging.
Yeah, that would make him blacker
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Gekko are you not the person who always tells black people they act like fools, and are f'in up and are ignorant?? I literally thought you were white hand to god...

Gekko so how many McCain voters voted against Obama b/c Obama is black? And thinking 60+ million would vote for a guy to be cool..
indifferent.gif

I literally have to
roll.gif
at most of the Obama haters.

laugh.gif

Am i white essential? or am i parading as a black person?
laugh.gif
Which do yoususpect?

and letsgetit, certain races act certain races. i'll leave it at that.

I would suspect you are either white and racist or black and hate your own race... Pick your poison...

Stereotyping and being racist yay!!!!!!!!!!!

914366503247f880aff63c47ea6d5efbae120962.gif

I would suspect you are either white and racist or black and hate your own race... Pick your poison...

laugh.gif

Do you suspect the former or the latter?

Originally Posted by franchise3

People point out trivial stuff like this, but where were the appreciation posts about Obama travelling the country having town hall meetings about the economy?

Like really, which Presidents hold town hall meetings with everyday citizens as President?

Campaigning, sure..
Great point...These cats are LAME.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

What the hell is going on in here? This wasn't meant to be a racial debate......All I said was dude has a lot of work to do such as cleaning up the messleft-over by the Bush regime.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What the hell is going on in here? This wasn't meant to be a racial debate......All I said was dude has a lot of work to do such as cleaning up the mess left-over by the Bush regime.

don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure he knows that.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

laugh.gif

Do you suspect the former or the latter?

idk can't call it..
but i cant be racist though, i have black friends.
so does tbone, and well...

yeah...

eyes.gif

tbone is the man! i can imagine drinking a few beers with him. he seems like a really cool guy. let the conservatives breathe SMH.

and i may have low opinion on certain groups of people, but im not racist, i love black people.

and i may have low opinion on certain groups of people, but im not racist, i love black people.
I will regret this, but I am curious, who?

isn't Gekko Mayor of Nyc?

Obama's policies are closest to Hitlers than any leader since Hitler walked the earth.

Originally Posted by duerr

Obama's policies are closest to Hitlers than any leader since Hitler walked the earth.

laugh.gif
you're an idiot.

do you even know what Hitler's policies were?

Hell, do you know what OBAMA'S policies are??

Nako XL wrote:
duerr wrote:

laugh.gif
you're an idiot.

well Obama has suggested Fema Camps......
indifferent.gif
Absurd.... He alsohas requested the complete Genocide of a certain set of people...
indifferent.gif
..... He has tried to create a master race...
indifferent.gif
....He's hell bent on world domination
indifferent.gif
..... He tries toeliminate all those who oppose or speak out against him
indifferent.gif

The more the people who hate Obama talk the more those on the fence like him because they see 1 semi rational side and one side who is just driving down aclosed street at 100 mph that leads to driving off a cliff.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by duerr

laugh.gif
you're an idiot.

laugh.gif

I'd venture to say NO, he doesn't.

Lets turn this thread onto the right direction...

Reasons why Barack Obama is Unappreciated-

1. The Stimulus Bill - Its main focus should have been spending focused on rebuilding infrastructure and manufacturing in the United States. It has instead insome cases, gone into a bunch of pork barrel projects due to a lack of adequate government oversight.

2. NAFTA - He promised to renegotiate NAFTA in way that would benefit American workers. Since he was elected he pretty much dismissed renegotiating NAFTA.

3. He wants to increase federal taxes on corporations and close tax loopholes - while I believe that closing tax loopholes is the moral thing to do, it couldresult with more companies moving over seas to escape higher taxes. In a recessionary economy I don't think chasing companies and American jobs is theright thing to do.

4. Guantanamo Bay / Rendition - He closed Guantanamo bay with out any plan on where the terrorist will be moved to. By closing it he will probably have tohouse these terroists on American soil. He also didn't repeal bush era rendition polices which sanctions kidnapping people and transporting them to foreigncountries so they can be tortured by foreign governments.

5. Warrant less Wiretapping - He directly went against his words when he said he would end warrant less wiretapping in America before he was elected. He eventook it a step further than the bush administration by asserting that the government can not be sued by people who wiretapped.

I could go on but I'll leave it at this. So does any one care to discredit my claims instead of turning this debate into a racial dispute?

Back
Top Bottom