but it ain't trickin' if you got it 

it also ain't trickin if you ain't gettin any, it's stupid

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

that's not simpin, that's trickin...

but it ain't trickin' if you got it 

it also ain't trickin if you ain't gettin any, it's stupid
I was going to post that but I didn't know if I could be banned

It is tricking if you got it. I'm disappointed. I don't care if He is getting any or not. A 10K ring? This is why Mike Brown doesn't like to toss money around. He knows his players.

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Originally Posted by spsfinest212

10k is nothing to Chad

and Cheryl is

So this is what's up now? Buying 10K rings for random females? OK I guess. She's beautiful, but come on?

Joined Oct 15, 2008
wasn't he on hard knocks buying earrings at claires or something talkin bout how people won't know if they're fake...now he's buying his partner a $10k ring?

Joined Jun 16, 2005
If you follow Chad on Twitter, he spends money like crazy. "First 100 in the club Eat and Drink on me" and thats just an example from a few days ago.

Joined Sep 27, 2005
Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

If you follow Chad on Twitter, he spends money like crazy. "First 100 in the club Eat and Drink on me" and thats just an example from a few days ago.
he blocked me because I called him Ocho Stinko

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now