Ocho Cinco simping? Vol: Noooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

people need to eliminate certain words from there vocab if they don't know what they are talking about -

1) I think the ring was more than 10k
2) whatever the amount was it was prob the equivalent of you taking a girl to the cheesecake factory and the movies when on  scale of his wealth
3) its obviously for the attention...he could "trick" and shower her behind the scenes to smash but this is obv bigger...its for the media attention and coverage and to get them and the show more shine....i mean hes a world class CURRENT nfl player on DANCING WITH THE STARS...obv he loves the attention...

these nba/nfl dudes do MUCH worse things than this in the simpin and trick dept....just the amount of press coverage and media attention was worth it for him...reality show soon?
Thank you.
laugh.gif
all the kids here calling it tricking and simping. Perhaps it is, but this type of stuff happens in Hollywood everyday. Ocho Cinco is winning for all the attention he's getting out of it.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

people need to eliminate certain words from there vocab if they don't know what they are talking about -

2) whatever the amount was it was prob the equivalent of you taking a girl to the cheesecake factory and the movies when on  scale of his wealth
3) its obviously for the attention...he could "trick" and shower her behind the scenes to smash but this is obv bigger...its for the media attention and coverage and to get them and the show more shine....i mean hes a world class CURRENT nfl player on DANCING WITH THE STARS...obv he loves the attention...

these nba/nfl dudes do MUCH worse things than this in the simpin and trick dept....just the amount of press coverage and media attention was worth it for him...reality show soon?
Thank you.
laugh.gif
all the kids here calling it tricking and simping. Perhaps it is, but this type of stuff happens in Hollywood everyday. Ocho Cinco is winning for all the attention he's getting out of it.

It's only on NT when every thing you do for a female is simping or getting tricked. If I had endless money I can give a damn I'll go simp. At the end of the day I have nothing to lose besides a few bucks(if I was rich).

Originally Posted by BgL2687

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

Thank you.
laugh.gif

It's only on NT when every thing you do for a female is simping or getting tricked. If I had endless money I can give a damn I'll go simp. At the end of the day I have nothing to lose besides a few bucks(if I was rich).
You guys should make a team "It aint trickin if you got it"

Sound stupid. "Its what they do"
laugh.gif
. Where are the fathers and mothers to teach the sons, don't trick your money away because you got it. And no everything is not simping or tricking. This is though.
laugh.gif

One thing that true on Dancing with the Stars is you always see the dancers flirt with the contestants

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

Thank you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Where are the fathers and mothers to teach the sons, don't trick your money away because you got it. And no everything is not simping or tricking. This is though.
laugh.gif
you sound silly - maybe this wasnt pointed at me but i was quoted so whatever- i never said I would or wouldnt do it- but the fact here is that there was obv a bigger cause - not like he found some random broad on twitter and bought her all types of stuff to get her to slide thru the crib- this is a PR move...and that was my point

aside from that you have no idea who or am so keep your thoughts to yourself...id lay a wager that i've spent more TRICK dollars than you've ever seen...

laugh.gif
 NT the only place not $1 is spent on a female but they smash 10s all day.

Def not tricking or simp...you lil kids need to learn the term for these words.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

Thank you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you sound silly - maybe this wasnt pointed at me but i was quoted so whatever- i never said I would or wouldnt do it- but the fact here is that there was obv a bigger cause - not like he found some random broad on twitter and bought her all types of stuff to get her to slide thru the crib- this is a PR move...and that was my point

aside from that you have no idea who or am so keep your thoughts to yourself...id lay a wager that i've spent more TRICK dollars than you've ever seen...

Child Please. We all have spent money on girls. Is the bigger cause whats between her legs? That's the only one I can think of. It could be a PR move, but there has to be a better way to get pub besides blowing 10K, right? IMO its a bad PR move. Dude could have made a crazy impact on his popularity giving it to charity.

You've spent more trick dollars then I've ever seen? That's cool, kudos on that venture. I'm proud of you and may God Bless you with more wealth.
laugh.gif
"I got mo money then you." Good job.

laugh.gif

No, no ,no. We all know every dude on here has spent money on a girl before. And we def know dudes are going form dime to dime. But there is no reason in life to give a chick that isn't your WIFE a 10K ring.

If he is doing it to get some then how is that good? Its indirect prostitution.

Yes she is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. But she isn't worth 10K. You all know this. The key point is, Chad isn't gaining anything but un-needed attention. All attention isn't good attention. IT IS NOT COOL TO THROW MONEY AWAY!

I'm taking notes too.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Have you seen Cheryl Burke?
word
devil.gif

chad has the money who cares
pimp.gif
...look how she put it on her left

im almost sure 85 hit that but i like she put that on her left finger
eek.gif
...anyways she has a studio in mtn view but i didnt see her there
ohwell.gif

For the record. I'm NOT against spending money on a lady you care about. I am against spending money on women just to smash.

laugh.gif

No, no ,no. We all know every dude on here has spent money on a girl before. And we def know dudes are going form dime to dime. But there is no reason in life to give a chick that isn't your WIFE a 10K ring.

why not if the man makes 10+ million a year. $@+! is petty to Chad. 

please explain that.

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif

why not if the man makes 10+ million a year. $@+! is petty to Chad. 

please explain that.

OK. Yeah dude has cash out the back. 10K is chump change. But is anyone women worth giving 10K+ to in order to smash?

10K is a lot of money no matter where you are in life IMO.

They spend alot of time together on the show. Maybe it was a friendly gesture of appreciation. I don't know about a ring though. I think a nice bracelet or necklace would've been better.

Talbert

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Cashmere?
nerd.gif

Yes the girl is gorgeous, but like Talbert said, get the girl a nice bracelet or necklace of appreciation.

But hey its Chad's money. He worked for it. But the dudes who were in here getting butt hurt, get over it. Its NT.

"He calling me a trick too then"
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom