Ocho Cinco simping? Vol: Noooooooooooo!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Baltimore

R u mad?

Yes. I want a ring too.
ohwell.gif
Dance with chad, but i think shes doing more then dancing.

laugh.gif
@ simping + tricking-

people need to eliminate certain words from there vocab if they don't know what they are talking about -

1) I think the ring was more than 10k
2) whatever the amount was it was prob the equivalent of you taking a girl to the cheesecake factory and the movies when on  scale of his wealth
3) its obviously for the attention...he could "trick" and shower her behind the scenes to smash but this is obv bigger...its for the media attention and coverage and to get them and the show more shine....i mean hes a world class CURRENT nfl player on DANCING WITH THE STARS...obv he loves the attention...

these nba/nfl dudes do MUCH worse things than this in the simpin and trick dept....just the amount of press coverage and media attention was worth it for him...reality show soon?

they way she dodged the kiss

&

The comments

"it is not normal to give rings"

"aww sweetie"

roll.gif

FATALITY.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

If you follow Chad on Twitter, he spends money like crazy. "First 100 in the club Eat and Drink on me" and thats just an example from a few days ago.
yup. always spending money ..

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I like her. Plus she is from the Bay Area.

menlo-atherton high to be exact
sick.gif

laugh.gif

but like Kingtre said, this is all for the medias attention. Dont he have a reality show coming up where he gets to date 85 girls bracket style?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Kingtre

2) whatever the amount was it was prob the equivalent of you taking a girl to the cheesecake factory and the movies when on  scale of his wealth
People really do this
sick.gif

People go on dates? I'm shocked...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Kingtre

People really do this
sick.gif

Yeah people really do this.

But unfortunately for you, you haven't dealt with any caliber of woman besides the ones that enjoy cheap malt liquor, a free ride to the mall and a stale Cinnabon.

Keep dealin with those hood boogers if you want.

Chad gets fined for wearing a sombrero and pays more than that.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

She's nothing special to me.

She's just like any other chick with a stylist and professional beautician whoopty damn doo
Nothing is even exotic or anything about her, she's looks plain.

Don't get me wrong. Chad is my boy and all. But come on man! Don't be out there throwing money away!

R u mad?

Yes. I want a ring too.
ohwell.gif
Dance with chad, but i think shes doing more then dancing.
sick.gif
 I'll pass on all of the above.
lol he would teach u to drive
I don't drive stick
laugh.gif

He can keep his lessons to himself.

Chad is a good dude though. Actually this is even more hilarious now because on Hard Knocks, He was telling Marvin Lewis he didn't want to go broke
laugh.gif

It's his money, not ours. Who cares how he spends it?
grin.gif
Clever. The old "its his money" comment. Nobody truly cares, we're discussing it. Log off.

Back
Top Bottom