October babies (Vol. We the best)

Birthday is tomorrow.
nthat.gif

My last day in my twenties.
sick.gif

How you feeling about entering your 30s fam?

And here I am tripping about turning 27.
mean.gif

10/23 here.
pimp.gif
It's kind of crazy, reaching another milestone in my life, in such short span. (Last year, got married. Turning 30 tomorrow. Expecting our first child in November. lol)

At times, I feel bummed because I am turning 30 and that truly makes me feel old. But at the same time, I'm simply thankful for the 29 years of life I've been blessed with...Just amazes me how fast time has gone by.

I'm looking forward to celebrating tomorrow though...Hoping to grab a Chewbacca bobblehead at the SF Giants game tomorrow
laugh.gif

One thing is for sure, I'm still a kid at heart.
smokin.gif

It's kind of crazy, reaching another milestone in my life, in such short span. (Last year, got married. Turning 30 tomorrow. Expecting our first child in November. lol)

At times, I feel bummed because I am turning 30 and that truly makes me feel old. But at the same time, I'm simply thankful for the 29 years of life I've been blessed with...Just amazes me how fast time has gone by.

I'm looking forward to celebrating tomorrow though...Hoping to grab a Chewbacca bobblehead at the SF Giants game tomorrow :lol:

One thing is for sure, I'm still a kid at heart.:smokin

That's a good perspective to have fam. I don't know what it is about turning 30, but it just makes us think that it's an end of youth. Stay young at heart man. Good luck and happy bday in advance.

Congrats on the kid on the way.

Back
Top Bottom