Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I took such a gnarly L.

I hit every pending pretty instantly after the first disaster launch. Never hit.

They had payment gateway issues, so I moved on to PayPal and back to Apple Pay after they got their **** (somewhat) together. I was on desktop and mobile and neither was a winner.

I like the SNKRS UI and experience, it just sucks from a functional standpoint when traffic spikes.

8732A4B1-376B-48B9-BD82-58229F1701CB.jpeg

I took such a gnarly L.

I hit every pending pretty instantly after the first disaster launch. Never hit.

They had payment gateway issues, so I moved on to PayPal and back to Apple Pay after they got their **** (somewhat) together. I was on desktop and mobile and neither was a winner.

I like the SNKRS UI and experience, it just sucks from a functional standpoint when traffic spikes.

Nike blocked my account temporarily for doing that. And all my payment info disappeared minus my PayPal. Couldn’t even try for the J1s

Nike blocked my account temporarily for doing that. And all my payment info disappeared minus my PayPal. Couldn’t even try for the J1s

That was actually the embedded area for their payment info that just wasn’t loading. It did that for me a few times too. It looked like you just couldn’t type in a card. If you waited their long enough you could see their “site not found” graphic peaking through.

Terrible terrible launch.

That was actually the embedded area for their payment info that just wasn’t loading. It did that for me a few times too. It looked like you just couldn’t type in a card. If you waited their long enough you could see their “site not found” graphic peaking through.

Terrible terrible launch.
Oh I know. It showed that for awhile. and then I got the black box. When I wasn’t on work WiFi it gave me a forbidden msg from browser. So either the gateway crashed or they temporarily blocked me.

What in high hell? Lol that’s weird af

But quite dope, congrats!

Yeah literally the first time I’ve ever won on SNKRS. I don’t really know how it happened considering it still shows “sold out” in the app but I’ll thankfully take the W.

Man I thought the air max 97/1 were dropping on spaghetti boys lol I just cleared those fog vans and got the aleali May 1s on stock x.

Anywhere I can trade up the hyper dunk for the Jordan 1? Of course adding cash

Back
Top Bottom