Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

bruh i bought a pair of track red 1s from stock x and when it got to stock x they cancelled it and said they had a problem with the shoe.

Finally got my pair in hand. Wanted to know if anyone had the wings logo "bleed" through the "85" on the suede patch behind the ankle collar. I thought it was a stain at first but it's consistent with both shoes on the wings sides.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 58
Finally got my pair in hand. Wanted to know if anyone had the wings logo "bleed" through the "85" on the suede patch behind the ankle collar. I thought it was a stain at first but it's consistent with both shoes on the wings sides.

I noticed that on one of my pairs, although a bit more faint than yours.

Every single pair is like that on the Off White Jordan colorways.

Authentic indicator.....anyone have any dried glue or white residue on there 85 font?

Mine has a little bleeding too. It is more faint than yours.

Mine are like that as well

Never mentioned it, seemed like a normal issue? Unless y’all says it’s not

J1.jpg
J2.jpg
J3.jpg

Been lurking around here for a minute, but I couldn't resist joining in to share my love for this shoe. The concept and execution are so dope. Shout-out to the J23 app for quick notifications. Managed to double up, so I could sell one and keep one!
quite possibly one of the best photography of off white ever. nice job.

Back
Top Bottom