Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Still no access.. none for Witherspoons and none for these.. 3 accounts. I dont get it.

Supply and demand. Pretty easy to understand, but very hard to accept. Trust me, I’m in the same boat, super frustrating!

does anyone know the more or less the production number of UNCs? I am based in europe..I was lucky enough to get chicagos, nrg whites for retail.. paid reselling for them around $700... can't complain..but I read different opinions..some people say they are as limited as chicagos..other say way more etc.. and I am thinking I probably should have waited... maybe they will drop to $500? or am I dreaming?(if this is the case of course I will double up)

Should I pull the trigger for $775 or do you guys think the prices will drop after release date? I never pay resell but really wanted these off-whites nonetheless.

Had a pair I sent to StockX that got rejected. I'm guessing because my pair from Nike didn't included the extra laces smh. Did anyone else who only got the white laces able to sell theirs through StockX?

Had a pair I sent to StockX that got rejected. I'm guessing because my pair from Nike didn't included the extra laces smh. Did anyone else who only got the white laces able to sell theirs through StockX?
sorry to hear that man. i know they've tightened up after lacegate on the first OW releases.

hopefully you didn't get dinged with a penalty.

Should’ve known that bro. Laces are important for these off white releases

Yo I sold my second pair they hit me with it was denied due to missing accessories. I'm gonna be honest though and not front I didn't even check for extra laces because I just assumed I got everything from NDC. Shiiiiiiet what can you do :lol: :smh:

Edit: I do take the blame for not double checking though. That's all on me.

Yo I sold my second pair they hit me with it was denied due to missing accessories. I'm gonna be honest though and not front I didn't even check for extra laces because I just assumed I got everything from NDC. Shiiiiiiet what can you do :lol: :smh:

Lol same. I literally opened the box once just to make sure the shoes were the right size. It didn't cross my mind to check for the laces until I had already shipped them out. No hard feelings as long I get my shoes back in one piece.

Reactions: Ube
Kinda sucks so many people didn’t get the laces that were supposed to come with the shoes.

Reactions: Ube
I had almost the exact same thing happen yesterday. Put in a bid that was a little below the top offer that got instantly accepted. The shoe went right to authenticating, and shipped out. My ups app shows two tracking numbers from goat as well.
I wonder what’s up with that. I know the one tracking number is an error of some kind. The other tracking number has said “origin scan” in LA since 6/2 with no movement. I wouldn’t be that mad if there turns out that there’s a problem and I have to accept a refund. I paid too much at $850. Probably will drop to $750 after wider release

These seem to run big...although I didn't get my size I tried an 8 and it almost fits...im usually a 9...now the hard part finding a trade smh

sorry to hear that man. i know they've tightened up after lacegate on the first OW releases.

hopefully you didn't get dinged with a penalty.

Should’ve known that bro. Laces are important for these off white releases

Lol same. I literally opened the box once just to make sure the shoes were the right size. It didn't cross my mind to check for the laces until I had already shipped them out. No hard feelings as long I get my shoes back in one piece.
I sold my first pair on StockX without the orange laces and there was no issue whatsoever. None. Shoes authenticated the same day they arrived there and paid out same day too.

Back
Top Bottom