Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Definitely impacts it. Realistic buy at $950, sell at 1550 or 1600, make $400 or so per. I'll prob try it.

Screenshot_20200217-084656.png

Just buy BTC or ETH

Etherium is way better than bitcoin.right now virgil would be bitcoin at $8,000 a share with volatility.ethereum would be $48 -100 per share various styles, sb dunks,2020 ys models.forex is random tier 0.stock market is a granfather of sneaker resell,stock x ,goat took it from the urban ghetto

Etherium is way better than bitcoin.right now virgil would be bitcoin at $8,000 a share with volatility.ethereum would be $48 -100 per share various styles, sb dunks,2020 ys models.forex is random tier 0.stock market is a granfather of sneaker resell,stock x ,goat took it from the urban ghetto
TSLA is fear of god then 😂. Crazy style but will they be cool in 5 years?

This video in Jordans game 6 vs Utah, he scored 45, the team had 87...

And he stole the rock from Malone down 1 to get the steal that lead to the shot. Remember it like it was yesterday, but watching it again, I still got hyped today.

Happy 57th to the GOAT.

This is why I buy his shoes. The young kids that didn't get to witness 6 rings, closest thing was Kobe. But MJ, GOAT.

And he stole the rock from Malone down 1 to get the steal that lead to the shot. Remember it like it was yesterday, but watching it again, I still got hyped today.

Happy 57th to the GOAT.

This is why I buy his shoes. The young kids that didn't get to witness 6 rings, closest thing was Kobe. But MJ, GOAT.

Agreed. I grew up with MJ. Begged my parents to buy me Jordans but no way they would spend $65 on a pair of shoes. Saved my birthday money for my pair of Sky Jordans. Outgrew them a few months later and still wore them even though they hurt my feet. Good times.

That Man Don't Live In Chicago :lol:

Nor Is He Handing Out $1000 Shoe Oops :rofl:

Happy 57th to the GOAT.

GOOSEBUMPS!

No Question MJ Is The GOAT :pimp:

Just Look How Much More Physical The Game Was Then From Just These Few Clips.... Bodies Everywhere On The Court! :wow:

Like You Said, Kobe Was The Closest Thing We've Seen To The Pure Art That MJ's Game Was.... Lebron Although An AMAZING Athlete Just Doesn't Play The Same Beautiful Game As His Predecessors. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom