Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ni
Fire
BD0E6BF4-97F6-4746-B76E-64E8AF0A1F74.jpeg
Nice!

A guy offered me LA to Chicago and satin black toe 1’s for these two pairs I’ve been looking for

When I get these in from snkrs.. I think I might rock them without the lacelocks or zip tie and go black laces.

I'm pressing charges on both of you! lol
But yeah i love the lace locks on 5's
I agree it can be awkward when trying different styles with it
I run the laces thru them then just tuck the laces in
Kinda like what grizz does

How many pairs did Chicago and snkrs and cali have excluding kid sizes ...... Toronto has some as well

The undercutting has already begun and online pairs haven’t really touched down yet.

Hot take: if you’re patient, these can be had for around $700 (depending on size).

I don’t see these skyrocketing like the off-white 1’s; stock seemed more abundant and casuals don’t like 5’s as much as 1’s.

I could also be flat out wrong too...

I agree with you in everything except the ""stock seems more abundant than ow1's" lol

Most people aren't waiting till pairs touch down to list/sell, people start listing as soon as they get order confirmation or shipping confirmation. Theres enough of a time window to receive them from retailers and still ship out to stockx/goat/ebay buyers.

Had a chance to cop a size 10 for 6 bills but just couldnt bring myself to do it

im team retail man, i was so close but i just didnt pull the trig

Back
Top Bottom