Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

He got a broke ***... looking out for the quick flip. She probly giving 5 knuckle shuffles at footlocker for backdoor access 🤡🤡🤡🤡 BB81C508-7192-4CFB-8F3C-6BCF322FD1DC.jpeg

Hahahaha! That's the crazy thing, she's not really even into sneakers like that. He's usually the one that plugs her with nice stuff, because she normally wears Shoe Carnival specials.

Hahahaha! That's the crazy thing, she's not really even into sneakers like that. He's usually the one that plugs her with nice stuff, because she normally wears Shoe Carnival specials.
sounds like the type to get wet for some mids
slight work

I would seriously like to understand the *** algorithm that Nike uses for EA or is it just a crapshoot? Don't understand how someone with a brand new account from last week gets EA and mine been here since 2011 with nothing. I spend a ton of money, barely return anything and still nothing. If we going by purchase history, I got ow unc's along with the rubber dunks and psg5's lol. I clearly like ow and 5's based on my purchase history, should've been a no brainer Nike

I would seriously like to understand the *** algorithm that Nike uses for EA or is it just a crapshoot? Don't understand how someone with a brand new account from last week gets EA and mine been here since 2011 with nothing. I spend a ton of money, barely return anything and still nothing. If we going by purchase history, I got ow unc's along with the rubber dunks and psg5's lol. I clearly like ow and 5's based on my purchase history, should've been a no brainer Nike
My main account is the same way. In the years that I've had it, I think I've only had EA to one pair of shoes and it was sold out within a cpl min. I forget which drop it was but nothing crazy. That said, I do hit on big drops fairly frequently (Travis Scott 6's, AJ 1 Reverse Bred's, OW's, various AJ 1's, etc). My wife on the other hand has a new account (2020) and she's already hit on the OW Sail 4's, OW Sail 5's and a few other decent AJ1's.

I’ve had my account since it started and only hit on Union iv’s. I’ve never received exclusive access for anything and prior to the Union iv’s I’ve never won a draw. Dunno what I need to do but it’d be nice to get some W’s instead of watching the same ppl win over and over. At least I hit on unions tho but I have a long list of things I really wanted over the years and missed out on.

I mentioned this in the SB thread about six weeks ago; judging by this and the Mocha 1 BS, guess it still applies: a close friend is a lead engineer for SNKRS and Nike+. Nike recently changed the algorithm for how they pick winners to include more customers who have never won on a Draw or FCFS release. Same thing with early access. Not sure when that will change, but they're trying to drive more people to the app and away from the big box stores. His advice: "Create another account, take a bunch of Ls and then maybe you'll start winning."

Guessing no early access for EU! Ive only entered 2 raffles because loads of places in eu need you have insta😭

downloaded the SNKRS app on my girl's phone last week for the unions, and she got early access for the 5s this morning :lol:

Happy for you that you hit but this is everything wrong with Exclusive Access.

Giving new users EA to all the heat, while ignoring the members that have been around for a dozen years and spent thousands on their brand is the epitome of bull****.

Yea it’s weird I’ve had my Nike account since 2011 , snkrs app since idk when . But I’ve only hit on UNC to Chi , court purple lol that’s it !! Never hit on anything else . Never had EA

I watch all of their lives , lol I like their shoes , send them to family members .

Happy for you that you hit but this is everything wrong with Exclusive Access.

Giving new users EA to all the heat, while ignoring the members that have been around for a dozen years and spent thousands on their brand is the epitome of bull****.

100% agree. i've had my nike account since 2005 and have only hit on a snkrs draw a handful of times and the only early access i've gotten was for the royal toe 1s that came out a few months ago :lol:

they're trying to entice new buyers and keep the newly registered people interested. Let those new accounts marinate some more and it'll be taking L's like the rest of us lol

This is the last shoe I want of the year. Hopefully I can cop release.

I’ve been a Member since 2006 and didn’t hit on anything until today. I had early access on some bogus Jordan releases that nobody in their right mind would pay $180-$225 for but those shouldn’t count if we’re being honest.

I did go back and look at my purchase history and did notice a few things that may or may not have led to or at least factored into me hitting today.

Has anybody that has hit on more than one high demand drop noticed any patterns in their purchase history? Because unless I hit again I’m chalking my lone W up to luck .

While we may not be able to get to the bottom of this, there are enough of us who spend enough money to get a better idea than we already have.

Back
Top Bottom