Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

gonna take a while of reporting "my package didn't arrive from lasership" before nike terminates their shipping contract with them lol. From now on, I suggest yall add that extra $5-10 for the 2 Day Air shipping thru FedEx.

UPS in transit, should be here Tuesday. Haven’t had early access since fire reds.. :nthat:

tenor.gif

fire red 5's wasn't even half a year ago lol. Some people haven't gotten access since 5 years ago.

You might get them. I only got a few packages from different retailers actually delivered. Some were claimed to been delivered but in front of door and others never delivered even though it says delivered and let’s not forget about damaged while in transit. You can try to see where they are located and pick up your package using there website. I think they just don’t give a dam about people packages. Good luck though.
FYI this method can take up to two business days to set up so if you’re going to do it this way talk to them as soon as you get a tracking number.
Even when you see the expected delivery date from them and they’re in your city and on the truck out for delivery it can still take two business days (or longer) to arrive at your door.

FYI this method can take up to two business days to set up so if you’re going to do it this way talk to them as soon as you get a tracking number.
Even when you see the expected delivery date from them and they’re in your city and on the truck out for delivery it can still take two business days (or longer) to arrive at your door.

I know. Just some positive talk even though I know lasership is not reliable, lol. I always prepare for a l but hope that I get it. I just now went out to find that lasership left a package at my door but I never heard and knock. It was sitting for a few hours, they never updated their tracking right after they deliver so you wouldn’t even know is was there. Smh

Dang man i was hoping FedUP would’ve delivered mines today since they had the weekend to get the kicks and everything plus the $5 2 day shipping but NOPE!!!!

FedUP gonna FedUP, expected delivery is tomorrow...

Extra butter is on some other ****, they had the mens pair up for raffle online but just changed it to a IG raffle

Damn...the one time I hit Off White...I may not even see them. They are supposed to get here by Thursday. Usually my Nike packages say that but arrive by Wednesday. Well shipping info hasn’t moved since Sunday (otw to ups last message) and when looking up order with virtual chat...they can’t find it.

RIP...Do I jump off the bridge now or later. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom