Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bout to settle for the sail 5’s. The muslins are too rich for my blood. Going straight to feet too. I didn’t want to pay that much for them but I see what time it is.

**** is devastating. I really ****ed with his approach.

To think he was working on Off white, Nike, LV and host of other projects while fighting for his life. Can do nothing but show respect and honor to a person that dedicated. His work will live on. His impact will inspire many now and many to come. Prayers to his family, his children, his close colleagues. Thank you Virgil for the dope designs and kicks I will continue to enjoy and love. Thank you. Rest in beautiful peace sir.

I’m in shock…

Unless there was already something else in the pipeline there’s a good chance Nike won’t release anymore Off White Collabs…Not sure how this will work now that he’s gone…

Kobe is the most recent comparison I suppose but it sounded like he was already gearing up his brand away from Nike when he passed…Virgil was still actively working with the brand…

I might need to jump on another pair of the Black 2’s before the market starts going crazy…

Damn bruh
tocry.png

Damn… I saw Virgil was trending on Twitter… I blew it off
Then I saw BR Kicks tweet… Im still in shock over this…
Just because of the impact he had in fashion and hip hop

Back
Top Bottom