Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

nah. The 1's are the only one I am interested in. And I've bought a lot of sneakers from resell, but no way would I drop $2k for some 1's. Most expensive 1's I paid was $700 for Frags

nah i def feel you lol .. especially with another release in a couple of months .. hopefully its in larger quantities

Art
20170913_115338.jpg
20170913_115350.jpg

One of the resellers was offering some kid 1800 for his 1s today. The kid was like I already got an offer for 2K. Reseller told him to talk to him before he sold them lol

One of the resellers was offering some kid 1800 for his 1s today. The kid was like I already got an offer for 2K. Reseller told him to talk to him before he sold them lol

my dude took a 2350 stockx bid yesterday, now the lowest price is at 2300.. sitting last time i checked.

even if you got the dough and want these, be patient.

Not understanding the resellers... The prices are going to drop, and if they are trying to cash people out at 1800-2k... There isn't room for much profit. Flight Club told me they are taking in pairs of 1's today at 2k.... They will eventually fall into the 1300-1500 hundred range and maybe even a couple hundred less. I picked up prestos, and flight is doing 1250 and they will fall in November.

I don't think anyone knows, but I'm hoping it's huge. Would love for these to drop like crazy.

I'm all for a big release so everyone can eat and enjoy these but somehow I feel with this kind of collab, probably be alot more limited than other think. But that's just me guessing.. we can only wait and find out.

I'm all for a big release so everyone can eat and enjoy these but somehow I feel with this kind of collab, probably be alot more limited than other think. But that's just me guessing.. we can only wait and find out.

At this point I’m realistic it’s going to be a draw we will most likely strike out.

Nike won’t make a lot or if they did it’s limited due to reselling and everyone looking to cash out on hype.

Small stores backdooring.

I’m ready for the BS but will try. No campouts anywhere stupid ig raffles and Nike raffles.

When that happens the L is coming

apparently someone was robbed somewhere in SoHo for his OFF WHITES. Be careful guys.

Totally not surprised at all about this given all the thirsty cats standing nearby the store asking whos selling while deciding who to prey on. Sucks if this is true and whoever did this will get what's coming to them

Took an Uber right to the airport soon as I walked out
Smart move. I was contemplating an Uber back to my office as well but just walked back without issue. No offense to anyone here but if you are a skinny, lanky kid walking alone with these, would HIGHLY advise on getting into a Uber/Lyft for your own safety and protection

Smart move. I was contemplating an Uber back to my office as well but just walked back without issue. No offense to anyone here but if you are a skinny, lanky kid walking alone with these, would HIGHLY advise on getting into a Uber/Lyft for your own safety and protection

I’m 6’4 255 and look like a linebacker I still wasn’t taken that chance. One punch to the back of the head they on yo a.s.s. Nah I’m good lmao. Also saw a kid walkout with headphones on by himself definitely not the move easy to get got when you can’t hear.

when i picked up my am90's, i walked in there with my backpack, put the shoe in the backpack, then came out the store.

no hassle at all. people gotta learn

when i picked up my am90's, i walked in there with my backpack, put the shoe in the backpack, then came out the store.

no hassle at all. people gotta learn

the smartest trick is to go with someone, preferably a girl with a bag. Put just the shoes in her bag, leave the box inside the shopping bag and walk out with it. Probably good if you have some beaters to decoy in the box. That way if someone snatches the bag off your hands, they're running away with some beaters

Back
Top Bottom