Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_3046.JPG
Picked up my pair earlier today. These are very nice. Very happy with them.
Teach me please

Yea at Mercer you had to show email and ID. Then confirm the number linked with the winning email. I couldn't remember which number was linked for my account. I guessed wrong the first time. Luckily the guy wasn't too harsh and let me have a 2nd guess which I got right. Otherwise my dumbass was SOL.

Same thing happened to me. When I said the 1st number, it was wrong and I felt my heart drop...then I pulled my work phone out my bag and got the number off there. Frankly It woulda been BS for them not to let us give them a second number...they dont know how many phones/phone #'s people have and have to remember

Horrible experience at nike lab ny with a lot of scammers. I think people got away with pairs from fake confirmations. The manager made each person log onto their nike account, show their email, and id. He got excited after catching three people with fake confirmations.

the number thing is funny im waiting for a bot boy to get stumped. Now people will just know its coming and save the number to the account in their phone as a "work" number and just pull out their phone and say that. its not like they can call you out im not required to remember numbers sir

Horrible experience at nike lab ny with a lot of scammers. I think people got away with pairs from fake confirmations. The manager made each person log onto their nike account, show their email, and id. He got excited after catching three people with fake confirmations.

had a kid with the Airmax had some kinda of fake military ID manager said no go and he said he be back with another ID.

These shoes no one safe i mean 2k for a risk it all 15-19 year old. they will try.

better show up early and line up early pick up and go or a scammer can get your pair. i mean your name is on the pair in the back too with the email so i assume they are getting multiple wins and making face emails.

just picking a random name plus size won't, must be multiple nike account boys with different names

I hope with all releasing on one day (possibly idk for sure) that it'll increase my chances of getting the ones.

how?

you can enter for all the pairs on the NIKE DRAW. trust me everyone entering for all 10 especially the one's. i'm going to have at least 20 to 40 entries come November i can get 3 to 4 people to pull up

now a small mom and pop (that will probably backdoor) may have 1 per customer policy if that's the case then the vapormax's will be easier cause everyone going for the 1's regardless.

how?

you can enter for all the pairs on the NIKE DRAW. trust me everyone entering for all 10 especially the one's. i'm going to have at least 20 to 40 entries come November i can get 3 to 4 people to pull up

now a small mom and pop (that will probably backdoor) may have 1 per customer policy if that's the case then the vapormax's will be easier cause everyone going for the 1's regardless.

I guess youre right, if its a draw i think that'll be the route i take. I guess i better start creating accounts for the fam lol

Man I hope that robbing story wasn't true, although I did see some potential victims while searching for a spot to pee while my mom was purchasing lol. Lil guy with a bowl cut, duffles bags/ luggage, glasses, and 2 pair of the 1's in the littlest bag Mercer has to offer. I was praying for dude like be safe lil man.

On another note, I should have entered the uk raffle to take a flight out if I won. That DSM online raffle through me off with the address, being you couldn't change it to any other country. Milan got screwed out of pairs is what it sound's like from the other thread. Let's get this W in November than.

Back
Top Bottom