Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

half size up on the 2's? I remember people were saying to size down for the 4's and 5's because of the thinner ankle padding but TTS worked best for me.

My 2's were always a lil big and always had a huge crease/wrinkle/bulge on the tow area and I stayed true to size at a 14

These have a lot of padding in the heel area and also a slim toe. They definitely fit a little more snug than most js. I wish I had sized up tbh but I think they’ll probably break in.

The midsole is really hard and heavy though. It’s literally as if they took the crumbled sole and filled it with hard rubber.

These have a lot of padding in the heel area and also a slim toe. They definitely fit a little more snug than most js. I wish I had sized up tbh but I think they’ll probably break in.

The midsole is really hard and heavy though. It’s literally as if they took the crumbled sole and filled it with hard rubber.
they shudve borrowed Asics gel tech

day 3 waiting for seller to ship. assuming its a dud. way to go stockx. Ponzi scheme reselling platform

These resellers are grade A stupid.

The price I paid was higher than it's selling for now and the seller still hasn't shipped cause they were waiting for prices to sky rocket. Jakes on them, the prices have dipped even lower than what I paid. I need scamx to refund my money now though.

Same. It’s already been three business days. At this point I just want my money back so I can try elsewhere but I’m trying to be patient and wait til Friday before reaching out to stockx. I understand that ppl have their own lives and **** going on and may not be able to ship day 1.

I’ve been wanting them for awhile but had a lot going on (newborn son). I should have just gotten them awhile back but I was trying to decide between dropping a lot on the Muslins or just going for sails plus lot 2, 5 or 10 dunks. Oh well.

Same. It’s already been three business days. At this point I just want my money back so I can try elsewhere but I’m trying to be patient and wait til Friday before reaching out to stockx. I understand that ppl have their own lives and **** going on and may not be able to ship day 1.

I’ve been wanting them for awhile but had a lot going on (newborn son). I should have just gotten them awhile back but I was trying to decide between dropping a lot on the Muslins or just going for sails plus lot 2, 5 or 10 dunks. Oh well.
thats the thing. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but stockx should at least try and correct the situation and find a replacement pair. But being the machine that they are, they prbly dont give an f. What I dont understand is that if the seller doesn't ship, he's taking a loss of around 75 bucks. If he chooses to sell the pair right now at the current ask price, he's making 50 bucks. How lazy do you gotta be to sit around waiting for an extra $50 bucks when Carl's Jr is hiring around the clock. Btw congrats on your son!

Blessing in disguise. Muslin , sails or the dunks are a lot better

These resellers are grade A stupid.

The price I paid was higher than it's selling for now and the seller still hasn't shipped cause they were waiting for prices to sky rocket. Jakes on them, the prices have dipped even lower than what I paid. I need scamx to refund my money now though.
dude its not even the white pair, for those im happy grabbin some bootlegs f that kinda money. its the black pair. cancel already and ill go buy em off goat like yeesh

dude its not even the white pair, for those im happy grabbin some bootlegs f that kinda money. its the black pair. cancel already and ill go buy em off goat like yeesh

thankfully the person did end up shipping the black pair on Monday for me.

now the white pair is a whole different story, still waiting. Hoping price continue to dips on them! Makes no sense for an extra 50 dollar profit. Stockx probably won’t even charge them a fee

How much will the og color ow 2s price settle at? They were running around 8-900? Last week right.. i can do $1100 tops. Realllllllly want them.

yeah in the design process they showed that they took a 3D scan of the original cracked midsoles on the OG 2's and took the cracks and created a plastic "skeleton" replica of the cracks and then filled in the rest of the midsole with a standard rubber midsole/sole. I think that plastic skeletal piece is whats making the midsole stiff and hard and not as flexible.

1638452527627.png

thankfully the person did end up shipping the black pair on Monday for me.

now the white pair is a whole different story, still waiting. Hoping price continue to dips on them! Makes no sense for an extra 50 dollar profit. Stockx probably won’t even charge them a fee
Oh no presents this Christmas. Buying myself some goods 😂

Back
Top Bottom