Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hit those off sneakers and they did nothing for me. They were a cool take on a 4 but to me, completely built for a woman, ultra feminine.
Same goes for AMM 3 that everyone is raging on. The purple and quilted satin is too much. Ow 4s are an exception. Fairly clean cream colored

shoes built with women sizing and for women in mind shouldn’t be worn by men

but that is my take! Everyone has their own opinion

Last edited:
OW 5s are fire, perfect mix of classic and modern with utility.

OW 4s are the weakest OW Jordan to me, the silhouette didn’t change much and the color way was very boring. However them bred 4 OWs are amazing

Didn’t care for the ama 1 or 3 very clean shoes, but just not my taste.Not a fan of the color and the cracked leather on the 1s and if the 3s had a brighter color on the midsole I think they would’ve been better.

Union 1s and 4 I’m a fan of however those last 2 colorways of the 4 are throw up.

I like all of the Travis shoes but the fragment lows and high, felt super uninspired just 2 big names slapped together.

Last edited:
if those OW bred 4's ever released, IMO those would've beaten both the OW 5's
I’ve also always felt this way. Really wish they would’ve dropped, but oh well. Maybe someday in my dreams.

The sail 4s beat both 5s
For me, the sail 4s were just too yellowish. Had they been more of an off-white or lighter sail shade, I would’ve been a huge fan. I like everything about the materials used, the construction, the aesthetics, etc., it’s just the color is what I’m not a fan of.

OW 5s are fire, perfect mix of classic and modern with utility.

OW 4s are the weakest OW Jordan too mee, the silhouette didn’t change much and the color way was very boring. However them bred 4 OWs are amazing

Didn’t care for the ama 1 or 3 clean shoes, but just not my taste.Not a fan of the color and the cracked leather on the 1s and if the 3s had a brighter color on the midsole I think they would’ve been better.

Union 1s and 4 I’m a fan of however those last 2 colorways of the 4 are throw up.

I like all of the Travis shoes but the fragment lows and high, felt super uninspired just 2 big names slapped together.
In terms of the OW Jordans, A Ma, Unions, and Trav pairs, my personal preferences are:
- OW 5s are my favorite OW Js, and are dope IMO. 4s look cool, but the color is not for me. I don’t do 2 Lows, so I’m not a fan of the OW 2s, but I think their shape and build looks great. The OW 1s are just too deconstructed looking for me.
- Both the AMM 1s and 3s are cool IMO. I’m not a huge fan of the lavender-ish color on the 3s. They’re cool, but nothing crazy special to me. The 1s are a cool twist on the OG Burgundy Metallics, but not big on the material of the upper.
- Both Union 1s are dope IMO. I also love both the Off-Noir and Taupe Haze Union 4s, but not a fan of the color of both the Guava and Desert Moss pairs.
- I love the Trav 1 Highs, Trav x Frag 1 Highs, and both the Trav 6s. I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows, so I’m not a fan of any of those.

Anyone know why there would be such a price discrepancy between GOAT and Stockx?

i understand GOAT is always more pricy due to fees but this is a little excessive

6626E926-F2E4-4581-9A76-9ECEB9DE8EE0.png

49ABB533-48EF-482F-875D-123DA06BC2B1.png

In terms of the OW Jordans, A Ma, Unions, and Trav pairs, my personal preferences are:
- OW 5s are my favorite OW Js, and are dope IMO. 4s look cool, but the color is not for me. I don’t do 2 Lows, so I’m not a fan of the OW 2s, but I think their shape and build looks great. The OW 1s are just too deconstructed looking for me.
- Both the AMM 1s and 3s are cool IMO. I’m not a huge fan of the lavender-ish color on the 3s. They’re cool, but nothing crazy special to me. The 1s are a cool twist on the OG Burgundy Metallics, but not big on the material of the upper.
- Both Union 1s are dope IMO. I also love both the Off-Noir and Taupe Haze Union 4s, but not a fan of the color of both the Guava and Desert Moss pairs.
- I love the Trav 1 Highs, Trav x Frag 1 Highs, and both the Trav 6s. I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows, so I’m not a fan of any of those.
Goes to show you everyone’s got a different opinion. Guava 4s my favourite hands down. I like the piss yellow 5s a lot and the 3s are always a sweet spot although I prefer the ogs. OW 1s are unattainable so I don’t consider those and I think the union 1s are nice but not anything to lose any sleep over.

Back
Top Bottom