Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't know, learn me :nerd:

Yea I dunno what that means either.

That said, he's had a few good songs after the first 2 albums. Just what I am, King Wizard, Immortal, Frequency are all decent songs. Those albums were definitely sparse on the hits overall, but still some listenable individual songs.

Yea I dunno what that means either.

That said, he's had a few good songs after the first 2 albums. Just what I am, King Wizard, Immortal, Frequency are all decent songs. Those albums were definitely sparse on the hits overall, but still some listenable individual songs.
No one knows what it means but it's provactive, it gets the people going. :lol: Thought we was gonna get the industry scoop...

The eBay 5% off sneakers promo code was clutch! Seller initially wanted $800+$20 shipping. I messaged them and offered a "fair price" I was comfortable paying and they bit. I wasn't expecting these until next week, but eBay authentication hub upgraded the shipping & FedEx just dropped them off. Now all I want are the Off-White Sail 4's and Chicago 1's, but them prices :smh:.

IMG_2566.jpg

I hit those 4s off Snkrs and while they are awesome shoes, crazy design, not for me to wear. I wouldn’t pay resale for those.

Had the Chis too, those are the greatest shoes ever imo. Prices have come back down on those.
Curious if you still got the OW Chi 1's since you said "had." I would love a pair but definitely outta my price range now. Plus don't even know how good the fakes are on those, not to mention the yellowing problem

Curious if you still got the OW Chi 1's since you said "had." I would love a pair but definitely outta my price range now. Plus don't even know how good the fakes are on those, not to mention the yellowing problem

I bought them for 6 and when prices rocketed up sold them for damn near 8 or something. Mine really weren’t yellowing at all. That said, the UNCs are way better material as far as wearing and yellowing go. Much less expensive too.

I bought them for 6 and when prices rocketed up sold them for damn near 8 or something. Mine really weren’t yellowing at all. That said, the UNCs are way better material as far as wearing and yellowing go. Much less expensive too.
I got a pair of UNC's and always wanted to add the chi's. That SNKRS shock drop was crazy for the UNC (J23 ftw btw). I did purchase chi's couple years back for 4.5 through goat but they ended up being fake. Glad they at least caught it but yea, probably not buying at the current prices. Think I see around 6ish range

Back
Top Bottom