Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol I found that somewhere at my mother in law's house, and I've been using it to weigh packages when I print labels at home. Also purposely put a spoiler for the photos so as not to really flex but to just show the weight difference, I did say don't mind me I was bored :lol:
5E0326C6-EDBD-454D-8D2A-785AFBFA45CB.gif

Man you are the second dude just going nuclear ☢️ on NT today. Guy has 5 pairs of OG Concords and then this.

What you driving? Rari? Rosa?

. . . And the whole time I was thinking. . . “Do folks still use triple beams?”
“Or is it all digital?”
🤔
A drug dealer's dream
Stash CREAM keys on a triple beam
Five hundred SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman
Tailor made ostrich, Chanel for my women friend
Murdering, numbers on your head while I'm burglaring
Shank is serving 'em, what's up to all my ****** swerving in
New York metropolis, the Bridge brings apocalypse
Shoot at the clouds feels like, the holy beast is watching us
Mad man my sanity is going like an hourglass
Gun inside my bad hand I sliced trying to bag grams
I got **** that used to milk you, ****** who could've killed you
Is down with my ill crew of psychos
Nas Escobar moving on your weak production
Pumping corruption in the third world we just busting

I think I was more shocked that they were gonna do a low version of 2's. I had 2-3 pairs of AJ2 lows in my life and 4-5 pairs of AJ2 highs and I always found the low top version to be inferior to their counterpart OG highs. I've come to appreciate some of them now such as 1's, 2's, 6's, 13's, 14's

I would always assume so. Esp for sizes that weren’t dropped on Snkrs like mine, I’d say the risk of a fake is way higher. I’ve only seen Rupacs video on his cross da waters 😂 but they looked decent.

Is this still the standard for fakes? The real pair here matches up with Scollard (IG) and Nightwing's review pair. Just making sure. Thinking about using some GOAT credit to finally plunge. 👀

Back
Top Bottom