Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

As long as the circled portion is mostly free of the haze AND you see the visible ridge line between the midsole and the outsole you’re good. If you’re buying through a platform with authentication you’re good. The Reid aren’t good enough to pass authentication
55F0A8B2-CB9D-4589-A97E-B55EDA35B9F1.jpeg
Is the signature a reliable part to check? Seems like most real pairs have a worn signature

Honestly those fake 2s are one of the few shoes I could justify buying and wearing versus buying a retail pair. If they got em looking that close for $1000 less, it’s fair game for me 🤷‍♂️

Not gonna hate on anyone going that route, people can and should do what they want with their money. Especially since the resell market is so trash. But the last 2 pairs of off white x Jordan shoes I bought (2s and 4s) I had to do a lot of research on because I do 99% of my shopping for those higher priced shoes on ebay so I can work out deals. So to me the fakes stick out like sore thumbs now. I don’t think I could wear fakes of either knowing that I could point the flaws out. That said I know the vast majority of people probably wouldn’t even know the difference. That’s just me though.
8733AC9F-0971-4841-94A4-79069339D09C.jpeg

So it seems like on the left shoe I’m looking out for the cloudy or fuzzy midsole.. But what about the right shoe ??since its midsole is different

Same advice for the other shoe. The midsole is supposed to look like it’s cracking. The reps are Terrible at recreating the effect. Since the cracking in the left shoe is smaller in general in terms of real estate I wouldn’t even look at it though because the right shoe is where the major tell is. If you don’t have a big open window Into the midsole because the TPU hazes over the resin you’re looking at a fake.
4A8936AF-9849-440B-B825-7D59413F3672.jpeg

Same advice for the other shoe. The midsole is supposed to look like it’s cracking. The reps are Terrible at recreating the effect. Since the cracking in the left shoe is smaller in general in terms of real estate I wouldn’t even look at it though because the right shoe is where the major tell is. If you don’t have a big open window Into the midsole because the TPU hazes over the resin you’re looking at a fake.
4A8936AF-9849-440B-B825-7D59413F3672.jpeg
Thanks man. Stockx has the cheapest prices for these but also the highest risks for fakes, so they say.

There's only 2 factories in all of China making reps? I mean I'd imagine an infinite amount of them with some being the type you'd have to pay for your own run like Nike does, not that that I'd heard there's anything like that 😉

Met a dude this weekend that showed me some ****. Dude on some Frank Lucas **** :rofl:

were they garbage or good??

the whole replica/real vs fake thing is so nuanced sometimes its not even worth digging into it lol
reps as a whole have gotten so good that most folks wouldnt be able to tell the difference but even a lot of the best ones still have "obvious" tells. i put obvious in quotes because its only obvious if you know what to look for.

and then theres still reps that are the same pile of trash that we remember from the 2000s lol and folks will sell them like the uppers wont tear apart if you walk to fast lol

i will say that there are only a handful of reps that that didnt stick out immediately once put next to a real pair. very few.

were they garbage or good??

the whole replica/real vs fake thing is so nuanced sometimes its not even worth digging into it lol
reps as a whole have gotten so good that most folks wouldnt be able to tell the difference but even a lot of the best ones still have "obvious" tells. i put obvious in quotes because its only obvious if you know what to look for.

and then theres still reps that are the same pile of trash that we remember from the 2000s lol and folks will sell them like the uppers wont tear apart if you walk to fast lol

i will say that there are only a handful of reps that that didnt stick out immediately once put next to a real pair. very few.
The pair he had on was good and his sales history was surprising. It was an afterhours spot so I took everything with a grain of salt but allegedly his brother is a pro ball player over there.

Back
Top Bottom