Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so i'm assume each day you can enter for a different shoe and if you win multiples they will either

A pick for you

B make you make a choice

as for the email what did y'all put in the body

so i'm assume each day you can enter for a different shoe and if you win multiples they will either

A pick for you

B make you make a choice

as for the email what did y'all put in the body

both shoes, each size, name & phone number. cant really see what else would be needed

Seems the US is delayed on raffle details. Still haven’t seen anything from the 3 Chicago stores on their social media accounts or mailing lists. Only preliminary posts saying they’re going to have them and details are “coming soon”

If any other Chicago heads wanna work together to stay on top the release shoot me a PM. We can get a group chat going or something.

The euro sites have raffles today-the 4th, winners announced on the 7th and pickup on the 9th for all winners.
The us pickups start the 9th and run through the 18th.
Im guessing that the US raffles will be staggered to fill the voids between the instore pickup dates. Just a guess.

Seems the US is delayed on raffle details. Still haven’t seen anything from the 3 Chicago stores on their social media accounts or mailing lists. Only preliminary posts saying they’re going to have them and details are “coming soon”

If any other Chicago heads wanna work together to stay on top the release shoot me a PM. We can get a group chat going or something.

Same thing with the 2 Atlanta stores. No details just coming soon. This is strange.

I'm putting the bare minimum effort for this release. Just doing raffles that I can do from the comfort of my home. Nyc will be a zoo for any instore raffle.
Like someone stated earlier....just want this release to be over with so I can see the new resell price.
If resell drops to about $1100 I'll sell some yeezys and consider if I still want them

Looking like I have no shot at retail. May just off tom sachs, BK bogo and some other bricks (coke yeezys, white undftd 97 etc) if I have to. Probably wait till prices settle to cop. Normally just move on if I miss but ones last and I dig these. first world problems.

Looking like I have no shot at retail. May just off tom sachs, BK bogo and some other bricks (coke yeezys, white undftd 97 etc) if I have to. Probably wait till prices settle to cop. Normally just move on if I miss but ones last and I dig these. first world problems.
Did u get all those for retail?

In.

i need these off white AJ1's in my life! cant sell the yeezys i had needed that money for a down payment so will be doing my due diligence to fill out every raffle I can while trying to enlist everyone I know to fill out the raffles for me.

This release and ****ery that will ensue around will be for the ages. I just hope I can get either the Jordan’s the vm or the hyperdunks

The market is flooded with fake 1s, this kid i know got the shoe with the normal 1's box. Makes me not want the 1s

Dude won shoe of the year with these off whites, hype already though the roof.
E0435910-D72A-479F-8783-1793B4A5C8AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom