Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

More, I think. 10,000 isn't a whole lot. That's on par with the first Adidas Yeezy releases. I think more like 60-75k
60 K FOR JUST aj1, i can see the whole collection but not the aj 1, if it was that many i wouldnt even hit my ppl up i would just stroll in the store to cop

60 K FOR JUST aj1, i can see the whole collection but not the aj 1, if it was that many i wouldnt even hit my ppl up i would just stroll in the store to cop

60k worldwide isn't really a whole lot. That's on par with current yeezy production levels and those aren't something you can stroll into a store and get, but are attainable. We're all just speculating here. Hopefully we hear more soon.

60k worldwide isn't really a whole lot. That's on par with current yeezy production levels and those aren't something you can stroll into a store and get, but are attainable. We're all just speculating here. Hopefully we hear more soon.
Thats real, then resell will def go down to 700-1000

None of the Chicago shops have announced their release procedure yet. Notre said they'll make an announcement soon, Saint Alfred's hasn't decided how they're handling, and RSVP Gallery said the same (though I expect them to backdoor the majority).

Notre gonna be our best bet for sure

I really want the AJ1 or the AM90 but I'd be happy with any pair to be honest. Except maybe the Vapormax, it just looks like like it would feel like walking around in cleats even though I know that's not the case.

Those links posted back around 10/20 are still live, I've signed into my personal Nike account and it still says my entry is in on all 3 links (vapormax,prestos,1s)

When I try to sign in with one of my new nike accounts it says raffle closed. What gives?

Those links posted back around 10/20 are still live, I've signed into my personal Nike account and it still says my entry is in on all 3 links (vapormax,prestos,1s)

When I try to sign in with one of my new nike accounts it says raffle closed. What gives?
I thought they were dead links but if u got a entry in Idk

Maybe nike is giving everybody that entered last time only another chance with the same entries lol

so are these going up on sneakers App or someone help me out please

been busy for the last 3 months

posted already?

Screenshot_20171103-215128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom