Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

posted already?

Screenshot_20171103-215128.jpg
Where do you see that?

whats up with this phone number floating around for the off whites

nothing!!!

if you send the text, you'll get a response saying "no information is available"
something social status and a ma maniere is posting. but only making matters worse

nothing!!!

if you send the text, you'll get a response saying "no information is available"
something social status and a ma maniere is posting. but only making matters worse

that's a fact some of these shops are worse than attention seekers on the gram.

they do all this then do some garbage, come in store and for every 100 get a chance to enter crap or buy these 2 pairs of sitting jordan's for a chance to enter

that's a fact some of these shops are worse than attention seekers on the gram.

they do all this then do some garbage, come in store and for every 100 get a chance to enter crap or buy these 2 pairs of sitting jordan's for a chance to enter

i'm almost sure that every store has to do a raffle (of some sort) with instore pickup
seems like Nike has instructed them to do so

yea wont stop the friends and family from getting there via backdoor hopefully footlocker NYC does app reservations (assuming they would get a pairs) and i can just fly out if i hit

Si what is a decent price on these then??

I thick I’m going by my new moto

“Retail or on to the next”

I’ve never hit on a single shoe on that FA location, but at least I’ll get a chance to enter. Who knows maybe this will be the one time I hit there lol

Also, for some reason the website says it will be Ticket procedure, but the App says it will be done through App. I’m assuming it’s gonna be the App.

I wonder if we will have Good Samaritans helping with the footaction release. I would if I was in Chicago

Back
Top Bottom