Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

fake wrist bands this is going to be legendary release (this just pre release as well )

This is going to be Nike Yeezy bad wait till the world wide release.

Fools are really running with fake wristbands now?

RIP to this release ya'll...I'm wanting in on the Vapormax and the AM90's but I'll just skip it...Not dealing with headache this will cause...

honestly won't be headache only two known spots getting them via the draw for the prerelease.

world wide in November will be a headache with shops and IG raffles and foolishness then. As for this i would just have my phone enter and keep it moving win great if not oh well was just a couple of clicks.

honestly won't be headache only two known spots getting them via the draw for the prerelease.

world wide in November will be a headache with shops and IG raffles and foolishness then. As for this i would just have my phone enter and keep it moving win great if not oh well was just a couple of clicks.
I dont think DSM is with the nike draw

Facts but still if anything i would enter the draw and call it a Day. DSM is a headache so with that the draw while slim cause damn near all of america will be entering

Facts but still if anything i would enter the draw and call it a Day. DSM is a headache so with that the draw while slim cause damn near all of america will be entering

That and of course those who have 1k accounts from Nike .. smh

DSM has done the draw in the past. I won the PSNY 12s there. This was pre desktop SNKRS draw so you know it's all Fd up now.

IMG_3987.PNG

Lmao capacity reached

everything was full I was clicking the jordan 1 event but it was booked at capacity on my phone and says more spots opening soon on desktop

Same. Does ur time say 9/6 @ 11am, too?
I chose 9/8 but my event time says 9/6

Yep mine says 9/6 as well..i wonder if everybody has to go tom to pay for the shoes, and then they give them back "customized" on the date that you selected

you guys think just because it says more spots opening up soon then they will actually open up? i mean the event is tomorrow so i doubt they will

Drawing supposedly today... Anyone have any idea when they would want you to pick them up in NYC.... Can't be missing work

Back
Top Bottom