Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

In reality the answer is too make more pairs man let's just be real there is no more fair or even ways to drop sneakers the systems in place are fair enough

I mean the "I hit but I live in east bumblef***, should I pick up" situations are annoying. Not knocking those who make the trip but those entering for :emoji_poop: and gigs are trash. Make it regional and require payment info. That way nike employees don't get to backdoor the remaining pairs.

With that said, seems like a lot of people actually ate which is a good sign for November and dropped prices on the resale market.

I mean the "I hit but I live in east bumblef***, should I pick up" situations are annoying. Not knocking those who make the trip but those entering for :emoji_poop: and gigs are trash. Make it regional and require payment info. That way nike employees don't get to backdoor the remaining pairs.

With that said, seems like a lot of people actually ate which is a good sign for November and dropped prices on the resale market.
Or just require payment info and charge regardless of whether they're picked up. A buddy of mine was visiting NYC last weekend, and, because he loves AM97s, I encouraged him to enter the Skepta Draw at 21M before he left California. He happened to win and picked up his sneakers on Saturday before heading back to SF.

Yo if they drop again in November...resell will drop so I'll be able to get my Prestos, AM90 & AJ1's.

Well, they are dropping for the rest of us who don't live in NYC in November. That's already confirmed. No stores yet are listed on who will sell the collection, but know which ones they are.

Or just require payment info and charge regardless of whether they're picked up. A buddy of mine was visiting NYC last weekend, and, because he loves AM97s, I encouraged him to enter the Skepta Draw at 21M before he left California. He happened to win and picked up his sneakers on Saturday before heading back to SF.
This process will definitely weed out the ones whow joins the Draw just to test their luck.

This is just salt speaking

Really couldn't care less If people entered from China. That's how it is. If I were living in the city still I would feel the same, sometimes you have luck and sometimes you don't

I think the only 100% sure way to cut down on cheating is to make you have to physically go in the store and check in with your phone (NFC), that's it. You log out and try to sign on to another account you lose that check in. Maybe they'll have that kind of system when my son is buying kicks and I can tell him about the old days.

I think the only 100% sure way to cut down on cheating is to make you have to physically go in the store and check in with your phone (NFC), that's it. You log out and try to sign on to another account you lose that check in. Maybe they'll have that kind of system when my son is buying kicks and I can tell him about the old days.

It may be not that far away tho

IMG_5270.PNG
Just got me email from the draw. Put in for all and just got the vapor max, which I don't want :frown:

Really couldn't care less If people entered from China. That's how it is. If I were living in the city still I would feel the same, sometimes you have luck and sometimes you don't

I'm definitely salty and not because I missed out, I miss out on 70% of shoes I want, thats the game. But if its a New York release, make it a New York release.

its really not salt tho in my opinion .. i mean it all does come down to luck but people who enter from who knows where knowing they are not going to fly in to pick them up has an impact on the odds of those who are actually local

its really not salt tho in my opinion .. i mean it all does come down to luck but people who enter from who knows where knowing they are not going to fly in to pick them up has an impact on the odds of those who are actually local

my point exactly.

my point exactly.
And then all the unclaimed pairs end up going to resellers. I would feel better about this, if I, as a normal person who can't hang out all day waiting for a line, still had a chance at them.

Missed out on the draw but got the 1s at the event today. Really sweet in person.

If you can go to 21 to check them out please do. You can touch them and stuff there they are amazing. Didn't believe the hype until that moment

And now surprisingly having them

You got them from the event at Wall st?

Back
Top Bottom