Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

it's going to be a good summer

Attachments

• DD782B89-4847-49E3-9292-FC496AD240BC.jpeg
    DD782B89-4847-49E3-9292-FC496AD240BC.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 44
So I had placed a bid of 850 on goat with no actual expectation that it would get accepted and I actually forgot I didn’t cancel it. I had a bid going on Stock X that I canceled very quickly after seeing my offer was accepted. It must be a returned pair because they have them listed as being at GOATs website despite the fact that the offer was accepted meer hours ago. I’m not sure how I feel about spending $850 for a shoe but I think that’s the best I’m going to do on a size 10. Maybe I’ll just resell them later for around $1000 to break even if I decide it’s just too much. Last time I checked on GOAT I was $100 lower than the lowest ask and 60 lower than the highest bid

did something happen with your pair ?

Sent Him AM98s If I’m Not Mistaken :nerd:

Nah, they sent big homie his Off-Whites in the black jumpman box.

They said at the moment they only have a size 14 box they could send but if I could be patient. They will work on finding a size 13 if at all possible. No guarantees. I guess if I have to I'll take the 14 push come to shove and have to remove the 14 tag and my 13 tag(very carefully) and reglue the 13 tag to the OG box. The guy was really nice and super cool on the phone. I told him the fact they took the time to call and even walk back and look was amazing and I'm very grateful. I'm optimistic they'll be able to find a 13 and send me the correct box. Even though I know this is extremely rare to borderline impossible.

They said at the moment they only have a size 14 box they could send but if I could be patient. They will work on finding a size 13 if at all possible. No guarantees. I guess if I have to I'll take the 14 push come to shove and have to remove the 14 tag and my 13 tag(very carefully) and reglue the 13 tag to the OG box. The guy was really nice and super cool on the phone. I told him the fact they took the time to call and even walk back and look was amazing and I'm very grateful. I'm optimistic they'll be able to find a 13 and send me the correct box. Even though I know this is extremely rare to borderline impossible.

Hope it works out for you. Even if it means getting the size 14 box. The box is a very cool part of the OW experience IMO especially the 2nd round of Jordan's with the display case style.

Yo props to them for actually trying.

If they happen to send you 14s in that shoe box holla at ya boy.

Back
Top Bottom