Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

There is a YouTube video of real versus fake Unc and the poster has made some claims.

Like to draw attention to the claim around stitching on the shoe and what one must look out for on a real Unc ow aj1.

I think it's misleading and giving people mis information. The stitching and alignment to text on these shoes differ slightly between pairs. Saw pics of posters Ws And compared them ... there are differences. Like was the case of previous OW AJ1s

Seth Fowler's video

My stockx pair

https://i.imgur.com/u7OmFv2r.jpg

What your peoples view. Just thought I'd share

500 is what I’d like to pay for these. 600 is my max. Maybe 650. But size 8 is usually one of the more expensive sizes. :frown:

As of today i think prices are going to start going up so buy now not getting lower I got my pair from the Nike surprise drop prices were 1000 sounded good for resalers but now after not being able to win any draws impossible to cop glad I didn’t sell em to fund prestos and since prestos were delayed give me time to stack up

what makes you say that?
Usually all this month phone kept getting updates price dropping on stocks etc and only way to get em was raffles or in store etc so not a lot were able to get em and the ones who did most likely wanted to keep em usually by now we would seen pic of resellers with tons of pair haven’t seen none most like 10 or less

Usually all this month phone kept getting updates price dropping on stocks etc and only way to get em was raffles or in store etc so not a lot were able to get em and the ones who did most likely wanted to keep em usually by now we would seen pic of resellers with tons of pair haven’t seen none most like 10 or less
i agree....i think people that havent gotten em that actually want them are losing hope that they can score on these last raffles. the low bids on stockx are gonna get accepted soon and prices are gonna steadily go higher.

i agree....i think people that havent gotten em that actually want them are losing hope that they can score on these last raffles. the low bids on stockx are gonna get accepted soon and prices are gonna steadily go higher.

i can see that. however, there were a lot more pairs released regarding this cw than the previous 2 cw's. not sure how high the price really will go.

Just received my correct size 11 from stockx after selling the size 7 I got from the SNKRS release. Am I trippin if im pissed off that they removed the insoles for inspection and lazily put them back in halfway and that the orange laces were completely undone? Cuz I dont like that ****, even if I do plan on wearing them. I never remove the insoles of my shoes and never will.

Yes they made a few more pairs of this shoe but most of the people who got em is more likely going to keep em resellers seeing there not a good profit like when they just came out so there on to the next shoe my personal opion is that after all the raffles are over and people who wanted didn’t get em are going to wait till they drop sub 400 which I don’t see them doing then when you least expect it there flying high if a shoe drop price fast there going to raise up high like mentioned before last aj1 this year

would wait If I were you guys. UNC ow1 is the hottest right now, with people still rushing to be part of the "IT" crowd to flex on IG/social media.

give it a couple more weeks once the hype dies (same with kaws 4 black) and you'll be thanking yourself for being patient.

would wait If I were you guys. UNC ow1 is the hottest right now, with people still rushing to be part of the "IT" crowd to flex on IG/social media.

give it a couple more weeks once the hype dies (same with kaws 4 black) and you'll be thanking yourself for being patient.
Kaws Black is selling for the same price today as when I sold mine after release. Don’t get your point

Yes they made a few more pairs of this shoe but most of the people who got em is more likely going to keep em resellers seeing there not a good profit like when they just came out so there on to the next shoe my personal opion is that after all the raffles are over and people who wanted didn’t get em are going to wait till they drop sub 400 which I don’t see them doing then when you least expect it there flying high if a shoe drop price fast there going to raise up high like mentioned before last aj1 this year

i see what you're saying. my thinking more so along the lines that it won't be as high as the previous 1's due to the quantity avail.

And off white is New brand And remeber this is the first off white in this color not sure if he is going to keep making off white 1 or he just going to move on to other stuff so let’s say Jordan made his first Jordan 1 years later are grails so when off whites have more years on them these would be grails for off white IMO so if your a collector save em

Back
Top Bottom