Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I did update it seconds after LOL, but yes manual. At first got the sold out message and kept refreshing, it would kick me back over and over after clicking paypal but finally got through
grats man ... did the homie move quite far down the line ... my homie has just edged a bit ... or was it like an instant direct to the page?

I did update it seconds after LOL, but yes manual. At first got the sold out message and kept refreshing, it would kick me back over and over after clicking paypal but finally got through
Tell us of your travels for we know not the taste of such sweet nectar! Congrats man.

player_right_walk1-0.gif

Footpatrol are the worst, got through their 2 queues while there were still Jordans left only to get banned for no reason. And last week, I was able to order the black Mercurials manual and they just cancelled the order 2 days later smh

Looks like i took a L on the end draw and havent heard anything else from any of the other draws i entered.

Also, it looks like my 10.5 rose $150 in the past week and is back at $800. I’m glad i got this release out of the way before prices rose even more.

Back
Top Bottom