Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

being that this shoe is baby/powder blue, I think bae sizes will get up there with the highest ones eventually.
Especially with the prices those sizes are at for the Chicago’s. I know these aren’t as rare but still those sizes are listed in the 3-5k range.
Make money?
Yeah sometimes you get lucky, or have an idea of what the market should be at. With it being the end of the month that helps as well. I can’t believe these were in the 500-600 range just yesterday lol

Especially with the prices those sizes are at for the Chicago’s. I know these aren’t as rare but still those sizes are listed in the 3-5k range.

Yeah sometimes you get lucky, or have an idea of what the market should be at. With it being the end of the month that helps as well. I can’t believe these were in the 500-600 range just yesterday lol
Yes, effectively, you're saving/making money by buying at the optimal price. Then you depreciate them to zero with wear. :smile:

I'm not going to lie. I was lucky getting them on SNKRS during the surprise drop. I also bought an extra off stock x last week for the purpose of flipping/trading for some pairs in the future. The prices last week, you'd been crazy not to cop then.

I feel u bro but that’s 800$ lol i have a house mortgage and car payment **** my car payment is not even 800$ lol

Feel like there is gonna be a big cash out of sneakers from these stores man these apps killing these boys.

I got mine for retail, but I think of sneakers as the opposite of a profit-making hobby.
I hear you. However, if I can get my **** for free and turn a profit
i ain't in it purely for profit but the journey of collecting has it's rewards, and i'd be lying if i don't take advantage of making a bit on the side (should opportunity presents itself) to help sustain this passion financially- within reason of course.
QFT

Everybody resells a lot of pay resell at some point it’s a fact of sneakers.

I think reselling bothers people cause there those in these threads that strictly here to talk about reselling all the time or brag about the money they made. One can see it as it hurts people’s feelings that really wanted the shoe.

Yea it’s not the resellers problem but I can see how threads turn on resellers and or those who soul purpose to be on Nike talk is to talk about reselling. Which is odd to me. They made a reseller thread so I guess that solved it.

Flip side when people talk about paying resell it’s solo thing. No one is mad because it’s what one does with they money. It’s not like them buying a resell pair hurt ur chances.

My two cents it’s shoe forum more so on the BUYING and collecting of shoes, not so much the RESELLING of shoes. Reasons threads say “no selling” because Nike talke would be a mess

The prices r going up on stock dam ! Lol
First 2 weeks of July easy 1000+ just like they dropped their going straight up remeber this is the first pairs of off white Jordan 1 he made and who know if he will be making more maybe he will move on to makeing jordan 3 or 11 etc etc

Been doing one white, one orange lace on my pair so far. I need to find a green lace set, they look fire from previous pics posted here

Anyone ever had a pair ship directly from Goat? I doubled up on these because the price was good and they said my shoes were "pre-authenticated."

So those that actually wore them how’s the shoe actually fit does it crease easy what are you guys thought over all
I wear a size 11 for all my 1’s. I got a size 10.5 and they fit perfectly. The foam on the toe box does crease. The extra material over the foam hasn’t creased, and I don’t think it will. I’ve been wearing them for a couple weeks including getting stuck in the rain (no bleeding like the Chicago’s). Nike and or Virgil made all the right corrections on these. Wish I could send my pair of Chicago’s back in and get them reinforced.

Back
Top Bottom