Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Social Status in Char, NC sent me a size 11...I'm a 8.5 smh On the raffle ticket I wrote 8.5 big as day smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that’s rough.. I’m still waiting for shipping from Tampa store even though I payed invoice same day I got it
I believe they're just sending out random sizes. Also all shipments are coming from the NC location. What size was on your invoice?

Social Status in Char, NC sent me a size 11...I'm a 8.5 smh On the raffle ticket I wrote 8.5 big as day smh
woooww that's messed up on their part.
i'm still waiting on my pair, and i'm also from Charlotte. haven't heard anything from them and i paid the day the sent out invoices.I also paid my invoice to them for a size 8.5. hopefully i don't the wrong size

I believe they're just sending out random sizes. Also all shipments are coming from the NC location. What size was on your invoice?
Size 7 , guess we’ll see when they get here. Did they give you tracking or they just showed up?

Last edited:
The best DBs aren’t gonna be wearable, and a lot of BINs are having separation and mold problems due to that wooden shoe tree distorting and stretching the sneaker. I don’t even care for OFF-White 1s, but at least they’d be wearable for 30+ years.

Damn I'm glad you said this about the BINs. I've been thinking about grabbing a pair. Missed out on them because I was broke and in school when they originally dropped. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

84A1D910-1A7A-40E7-8AFA-0FF2F64C345E.jpeg

Wore my pair last night. No regrets whatsoever about paying resell.

These remind me of supreme dunk highs with the black laces! :emoji_fire:

The best DBs aren’t gonna be wearable, and a lot of BINs are having separation and mold problems due to that wooden shoe tree distorting and stretching the sneaker. I don’t even care for OFF-White 1s, but at least they’d be wearable for 30+ years.
BINs really that bad? Don't want to get rid of them but if thats the case I might as well move on while they still have some value.

School me on cash app please... If I sell shoes to someone does someone have the option to file a claim similar to what happens through PayPal? Ive been scammed before and PayPal or should I say eBay, automatically takes the money out of your account and automatically gives money back to buyer without taking your side or listen to anything you have to say.

School me on cash app please... If I sell shoes to someone does someone have the option to file a claim similar to what happens through PayPal? Ive been scammed before and PayPal or should I say eBay, automatically takes the money out of your account and automatically gives money back to buyer without taking your side or listen to anything you have to say.
Anything paid with a credit card can be charged back

Does cash app even have any option to say its for an item? Even tho I still wouldn’t do it. I thought cash App was just to pay people straight up nothing else

Look how long Paypal been around and how big it is and people still get screwed

If you’re selling. Might as well forfeit some money and sell on goat/StockX and be safe

Back
Top Bottom