Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Asked in the other thread maybe can get an answer here but I went ahead and copped my pair on sx. But for some reason only got charged a 1.94 in tax??? Anyone know why and also can they try and charge me more after the fact? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-133503.png
    Screenshot_20200730-133503.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 329
Asked in the other thread maybe can get an answer here but I went ahead and copped my pair on sx. But for some reason only got charged a 1.94 in tax??? Anyone know why and also can they try and charge me more after the fact? Thanks.
1K for Off White Off Whites:rofl::rofl:

$30 processing fee?!?
I don't mean to exclaim that you paid that. I get it.

I just look down at StockX for charging buyers that. That's a pretty hefty "fee."
Right ****s dumb. Is what it is. I rarely pay resale and haven't in a long time. I've been lucky enough to hit on alot of what I want or pass. But these was a must for me. Just glad I didn't get hit with a ton of tax. Also had some cashback in my PayPal and like 700 more cashback coming on August 15th. That's how I talked myself into just caving. Wanted to wait for em to drop around 8-900 but dunno if it'll happen

Damn I forgot ftl pushed back to this weekend.prices going dip from that too. I probably should've held out lol....o well.

This was just a retail or bust pair for me as having taken Ls for close to two years had me apathetic to sneakers.

But hot dang. Now that I have these in hand, I think these are hyperdope. It would be hard for me to justify paying resell from pictures, but I can understand doing it after seeing these in person.

I put in for a reservation on the Footlocker app for the first time to try to get these at the Chicago location. Does anyone know when they normally announce who got em? Is it usually early morning of the release?

This was just a retail or bust pair for me as having taken Ls for close to two years had me apathetic to sneakers.

But hot dang. Now that I have these in hand, I think these are hyperdope. It would be hard for me to justify paying resell from pictures, but I can understand doing it after seeing these in person.
This. Still can’t believe I hit on Snkrs and undefeated. First big Snkrs win and first raffle win with a retailer. I’m def keeping 1 pair. We’ll see about the other...

Mane people on GOAT just feel like the platform better or they just like paying more.

I been selling on GOAT a while and they seem to always have people willing to pay more than stockX.

Mane people on GOAT just feel like the platform better or they just like paying more.

I been selling on GOAT a while and they seem to always have people willing to pay more than stockX.

From my experience, its the customer service. I ordered the UNC OW 1s from GOAT and they found a factory defect with it. They took pics and asked me if I still wanted it. I passed but I appreciated the honesty and they eventually found me a new pair. When StockX's policy for defected shoes is to sell it back to StockX, I stopped buying from them. I only sell Supreme now on StockX but GOAT is starting to sell clothing so I'm gonna be done with StockX soon.

its the authentication process thats good on Goat, not the customer service.

stockx customer service responds way quicker than goat, but their authentication process is lacking a bit.

Goat also has instant ship in partner with Flight Club. Some people don't wanna wait for that 3 week turnaround on a big purchase. Like my mans picasso swerve picasso swerve , pays a premium to have it sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom