Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

345E4FA2-D2DA-4101-BF56-E53CB94A3E65.png

Easiest access ever! I couldn’t believe it. Didn’t get the mochas so these will suffice

and military discount to bring it to $190

I'm not even mad or surprised I didn't get access, I'm numb to it.

But it also means its gonna be a lot less pairs available on release day. And I'm not okay lol

Totally forgot about this until 10m after the hour, but fortunately my size was still in stock. Glad to have copped, as I had the OG version of these. They were my second Air Jordan, following the WC4s the previous year before the Bulls had won any championships and gave me real reason to hate them.

My buddy's GF got access and hit in his size. He just told me she's pulling the "no, these were on my account, not yours," and not letting him have them because she wants to sell them. What part of the game is this? :lol:

my wife jokingly does that too, she always hit me with the "so I get the lion share of the profits right" and I always be like "I'm not selling tho, what you gonna do with a size 8 and no stockx account"

I guess being a Nike member since 2008, spending tens of thousands of dollars on their website and app over the years, liking and sharing the SNKRS posts to social media daily, watching videos and answering surveys every day on both of their apps, going to Nike events over the years, asking to be notified of release reminders, and opening the NTC and NRC apps daily isn’t enough to get Early Access lol.

my wife jokingly does that too, she always hit me with the "so I get the lion share of the profits right" and I always be like "I'm not selling tho, what you gonna do with a size 8 and no stockx account"

What’s her email address? This is uhhh totally unrelated to sneakers. Yeah. :evil:

My buddy's GF got access and hit in his size. He just told me she's pulling the "no, these were on my account, not yours," and not letting him have them because she wants to sell them. What part of the game is this? :lol:
He got a broke ***... looking out for the quick flip. She probly giving 5 knuckle shuffles at footlocker for backdoor access 🤡🤡🤡🤡 BB81C508-7192-4CFB-8F3C-6BCF322FD1DC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom