Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Happy to finally get these 2s.
1C732615-27E3-4250-BAF7-C6402BB1B68E.jpeg

Fav OW is weird.. I bounce between the I's and V's but these II's having more leather is a plus for longevity, especially if your'e copping them at resale price. If I dropped 1500 on those V's and that material started tearing or some ish which looks probable.. I'd be sick lol.

I want the black 5's & the white 2's pretty bad... but the current price tag is killing that vibe.
Also seen Kickscrew offering the OG Prestos for under the current market.... seems sus... still wouldn't want to drop 3 racks on them after seeing how the black 2.0 pair I have wears down pretty fast.

Took about 2.5 weeks but I finally got my order from goat for the 2s.

Their customer service is horrible. I wanted a refund after it took 4 days for the seller to confirm. Add in another 3 days for the seller to finally ship too. If they did refund me and I repurchased now I would've saved about $200 on the Chicago 2s.

I’m definitely guilty of not unDS’ing enough. Every time I’m about to break something out I make up an excuse and put on what I’ve already worn haha.

Same here. I have a huge backlog of shoes that I need to UNDS.

Black Toe Union 1's, 2016 UNC 1's, Desert Moss Union 4's, O/W Muslin 5's, Black Supreme Dunk lows, AMM 1's, NG 1 Lows, Starfish 1 Lows, Lightning 4's, CG XI's, and so many more.

Back
Top Bottom