DF75F40C-9B25-4144-AC9C-2130094DE805.jpeg
3C5C7ADB-CC7E-44B1-9CCA-84584BDD2F92.jpeg
11393AEA-B8B5-4DD1-A4D5-973F81031290.jpeg
6D7F4938-7CDA-4B92-BFF6-4D58ACE6C56C.jpeg
767AF3B5-BE67-44EA-B2E5-6FD11C5292B6.jpeg
712DB780-DD25-4623-8016-AD986FFA6D78.jpeg
C64E0823-B55E-4FB9-8347-11525D92A17A.jpeg
Sick "Glizzy"...is that a G19?

You and me both. I was about to bite at $1,080 but I decided to sleep on it. The very next day the lowest ask moved up to $1.1K. I put up an offer for $1,050 and someone accepted it.
Offer at 1050 so what did that come out to with all the bs sx fees they have along with shipping and tax? Damn, might've overpaid now for a used pair (easy 9.5/10 condition if not more), but oh well. Wore em one time and haven't since. I did find it easier to wear since it was already unds'd at least.

Offer at 1050 so what did that come out to with all the bs sx fees they have along with shipping and tax? Damn, might've overpaid now for a used pair (easy 9.5/10 condition if not more), but oh well. Wore em one time and haven't since. I did find it easier to wear since it was already unds'd at least.

The grand total was $1,212.11. Capital One is offering 10% cash back on StockX purchases. So I got 10% back on that.

Purchase Price - $1,050.00
Sales Tax - $95.66
Processing Fee - $52.50
Shipping - $13.95

The grand total was $1,212.11. Capital One is offering 10% cash back on StockX purchases. So I got 10% back on that.

Sales Tax - $95.66
Processing Fee - $52.50
Shipping - $13.95
Are they really offering 10%?

a lot of these bid, are fake bids made by sellers to bring up the pricing. Gets me irritated

Still upset seller canceled my order when I had originally paid 800 in total 😤

Sales Tax - $95.66
Processing Fee - $52.50
Shipping - $13.95
Damn, that's up there after the original purchase price. That processing fee is so bs. They're already getting their cut from the 9.5% on the seller side too. Didn't know about the 10% cashback. I should inquire about that since I recently bought something using my capital one card.

^I posted the capital one offer not too long ago

in the stockx thread someone is saying that you're supposed to get an email from capital one confirming you made a purchase using the offer but sometimes stockx is not letting capital one no therefore potentially not getting the cash back

I made a purchase recently and did not get the email from capital one

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 did you get the email from capital one?

The fees
Are they really offering 10%?

a lot of these bid, are fake bids made by sellers to bring up the pricing. Gets me irritated

Still upset seller canceled my order when I had originally paid 800 in total 😤

I just checked and they knocked it down to 5%. I ordered the Muslin OW 5's, White/Red OW 2's, and two Kaws figures when the 10% cash back was active. Keep an eye on it because they might change it back to 10%.

Damn, that's up there after the original purchase price. That processing fee is so bs. They're already getting their cut from the 9.5% on the seller side too. Didn't know about the 10% cashback. I should inquire about that since I recently bought something using my capital one card.

That 10% helps cut down on all the fees and taxes they charge. It's worth looking into.

^I posted the capital one offer not too long ago

in the stockx thread someone is saying that you're supposed to get an email from capital one confirming you made a purchase using the offer but sometimes stockx is not letting capital one no therefore potentially not getting the cash back

I made a purchase recently and did not get the email from capital one

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 did you get the email from capital one?

I received an email confirmation a week or two after the purchase. This is what it looks like. You had to click the offer in order to activate the cash back. Similar to what you do on Rakuten.

what was the total damage

$1,090.89

The fees

I just checked and they knocked it down to 5%. I ordered the Muslin OW 5's, White/Red OW 2's, and two Kaws figures when the 10% cash back was active. Keep an eye on it because they might change it back to 10%.

That 10% helps cut down on all the fees and taxes they charge. It's worth looking into.

I received an email confirmation a week or two after the purchase. This is what it looks like. You had to click the offer in order to activate the cash back. Similar to what you do on Rakuten.

$1,090.89

That’s awesome appreciate it…. Capital one is one of my worst credit cards, but I might use it more with this offer.

Last edited:
The fees

$1,090.89
yea, I didn't get that...ordered January 1

changed payment settings on stockx to my capital one card

deleted stockx app because when I would click the offer it would open the app

after deleting it would open a window for stockx.com in safari...made my purchase on the lowest ask price even though I'm sure I could have offered a little less but didn't know if that would be a qualifying purchase if I did that

they ****ed me

Back
Top Bottom