Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Cars and coffee-style meetup at the Petersen Museum this past weekend.
IMG_6049.jpg

Have the highest offer for the black muslin 5’s on GOAT. Some clown, probably the person trying to sell their sz 10’s for $1200, keeps outbidding me by $1 every time from 961 all the way up over 1k but every time I back my body back down theirs is gone. Seems they are trying to have me bid up so they can take a high offer price…smh lol.

Anywho hope I can a pair soon for under a rack.

love both my pairs, but theres not $1000 worth of shoe there between the two of them let alone one.

I dont think any shoe is worth a $1000 thats just me

Even the fragment 1s

If somebody offer me ds fragment 1s for a g im Not gonna take em

I mean if i have a good month money wise and the day is beautiful I just might

Ok frags only exception but thats it

I dont think any shoe is worth a $1000 thats just me

Even the fragment 1s

If somebody offer me ds fragment 1s for a g im Not gonna take em

I mean if i have a good month money wise and the day is beautiful I just might

Ok frags only exception but thats it

im not gonna front and say there arent shoes i wouldnt pay $1000 for, there are shoes I have done that with or atleast traded enough in value to cover that. For me its just not these 5s. not even from a durability stand point either although i do hate the fact that I have to baby the sails every time i wear them. most of the time i just spray them with crep and try not to care

Had to join the club. First pair was shaky but I sent those back and this pair was better. Whole package, leather, and deets are wild. I think this was a must in terms of the OW X JB X Virgil tribute shoe to cop and look back on. 2nd OW I own.

I still want Metallics and I think the IV's are sick :nthat:

need to see the other side of your right foot to make sure you cut off that stockx tag lol.

I think we both had a baby around the same time, what size does your baby wear? Mine is still barely fitting into 4C/5C and I bought a bunch of 7C-9C thats probably gonna take forever for her to get to :lol:

My daughter turned 9 months last week and she's wearing 4C now. We tried to spread out the sizes as best as we could. I have a feeling there's going to be pairs that she never wears or that she will only wear once. I need to buy her a pair of TD Muslin 5's. She has a PS pair of the Sail 5's already.

I never purchased a shoe just to put it in a case or on a shelf and look at it…….EVERYTHING gets worn!!

I absolutely like this and agree with it. I'm in the same boat with this. This is the way it should be with owning shoes.

And what's the point of getting shoes to display or keep without wearing them when they're naturally perishable? Even if you don't wear them, that 💩 will deteriorate and fall apart.

I only get shoes to keep and wear, absolutely no resell on my part.

I also never double up. One pair with limited wears is good for me since I have a good amount of stuff.

But I keep it simple with myself by getting classics or contemporary things I like because I'll never get into gimmicky things like Off-White or Travis Scott, etc.

Welcome to the club.

Now double up on another pair to keep DS

I will never get into doubling up on a pair of anything because of the naturally perishable aspect of shoes. If I doubled up and not wear the second pair I intend to wear later on when the first pair becomes disposable, that second pair will still deteriorate even if I don't wear them.

I just see it as having two disposable items that way as opposed to having one pair that I can try to sustain for as long as I can with that one before I can no longer wear them ultimately.

Back
Top Bottom