offical 10/14/08 thread

[h3]http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-is-predicted-to-happen-on-10-14-08.html[/h3]
[h3]What is predicted to happen on 10-14-08?[/h3]This may be hard for many to believe, especially if your skeptic, but nonetheless, you need to know this...

There have been many predictions online via YouTube of a tremendous event that is set to occur on October 14th, 2008. This event involves a UFO encounter...A friendly encounter.

If any of you are familiar with an extra terrestrial group known as the "Pleaidians", then you know what I'm talking about.

The prediction originated by the individual named "Blossom" who is one of several that has channeled this message states the events that are set to occur on October 14th of this year.

Rather than tell you anymore of this, I feel it's better for you to view these sets of videos that each speak on the same thing. It's up to you to draw your own conclusions:

I know this sounds something out of a science fiction movie, but believe it or not...This is science fact. Many of us have had a dark blind fold over our eyes since the beginning and have been fed a web of lies about the existence of extra terrestrials, the history of our earth and ourselves as a civilization. Humanity wasn't meant to exist in this context. There's a whole universe out there that has been shielded from us by melevolent beings and corrupted politicians and religious leaders. It's time we opend our eyes everyone. Look around you. Look at the world today. It is turning into absolute chaos. And unless we ourselves can do something about it, we're going to end up at the fate of the corrupt governments around the world and continue to live in fear.

alien.gif

*sigh*
eyes.gif

Why do I feel like I've heard this before? If aliens were really coming then they would have been here already. Maybe they will come in NT's otherfavorite date December 20 whatever 2012.

i mean look at all thats happened...

All things are leading to the perfect storm. Economic calamity, political unrest, moral decay, etc. etc.

if you guys don't think something big is coming, i dont know what to tell you.

on some website i visit there was a dude that actually PREDICTED the european crash...he said on Oct 7th it will fall. and the after that a chain reaction ofevents will occur.

All things are leading to the perfect storm. Economic calamity, political unrest, moral decay, etc. etc.

You talk as if those same circumstances haven't happened before in the past. What makes this one any different?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

if you guys don't think something big is coming, i dont know what to tell you.

on some website i visit there was a dude that actually PREDICTED the european crash...he said on Oct 7th it will fall. and the after that a chain reaction of events will occur.
What do these things have to do with aliens? Are you just relating this to the United States or the whole world?

i really don't know.

but it's almost like "Revelations" is unraveling

my co-worker and i were discussing this and were talking about what people would do if they saw a 2,000 mile spaceship. they would probably be scared and tryto take it down.

this coincides with the word of Revelation....about kings and armies fighting against Christ.

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against hisarmy."

this is what 2,000 miles looks like

2000miles1.png

2000miles.png

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people toinhabit it.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people to inhabit it.

agreed.

Ruling out the existence of aliens would be like"putting limits" on God's creative freedom!

do some research on ANNUNAKI. PLANET X. PLEIADIANS.

this stuff scares me. the whole prediction stuff and how they're coming true or whatever.
ohwell.gif

K so basically some of you believe that we will come into contact with ETS?

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people to inhabit it.
I don't know if that was directed to me or not but of course there are other life forms out there. All I want to know what makes the 14th sospecial? Did someone talk to an alien or found some alien file that predicts this?

One thing I do like about predictions on particular dates is when it hits the date and nothing happens then you know they were talking nonsense. With thatsaid, I don't believe this but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom