2000miles1.png

2000miles.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people to inhabit it.
I don't know if that was directed to me or not but of course there are other life forms out there. All I want to know what makes the 14th so special? Did someone talk to an alien or found some alien file that predicts this?

10 - 14 - 2008 = -2012
eek.gif

nothing will happen on that day and Im not closed minded nor am I really religious

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i really don't know.

but it's almost like "Revelations" is unraveling

my co-worker and i were discussing this and were talking about what people would do if they saw a 2,000 mile spaceship. they would probably be scared and try to take it down.

this coincides with the word of Revelation....about kings and armies fighting against Christ.

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army."

this is what 2,000 miles looks like

2000miles1.png

2000miles.png

eek.gif
so basically...everyone in Florida is gonna be alrightthen?

lol, I'm sorry but the only thing happening on 10/14/08 is that my 2nd rough draft of my film independent study is due and I never even turned in a 1stone
embarassed.gif

I'll bet you $100 nothing happens, but the loser pays up on the 15th.

nerd.gif

You know if I were some of you I would be watching the dollar and the Amero. Next stop NWO

okay its one thing to deny something happens on the 14th, but its another to believe we are the only species in this ever expanding universe.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know if I were some of you I would be watching the dollar and the Amero. Next stop NWO
Im really surprised there hasn't been more talk about the Amero.

If something does happen then cool...If nothing happens I'm laughing at cho +%@, you know that right?

That's another thing; that 2k-mile long spaceship.

Today's the 8th, almost the 9th on the east coast.

That thing is supposed to be here in like 5 days, but it's nowhere on our radar screens? Something the size if a trip from L.A. to Cleveland is in spaceright now, headed for Earth, and we're not picking it up? Either it's crazy stealth, crazy fast with crazy control and crazy stopping ability, or crazydoesn't exist.

Haven't decided which one is more likely yet.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Im really surprised there hasn't been more talk about the Amero.
I know right? F et. This other stuff is happening as I type.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That thing is supposed to be here in like 5 days, but it's nowhere on our radar screens? Something the size if a trip from L.A. to Cleveland is in space right now, headed for Earth, and we're not picking it up? Either it's crazy stealth, crazy fast with crazy control and crazy stopping ability, or crazy doesn't exist.

nerd.gif
Aliens are probably 5,000,000 times more advanced than even the Japanese. I doubt even think the world's best radar technology would pick emup.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

That thing is supposed to be here in like 5 days, but it's nowhere on our radar screens? Something the size if a trip from L.A. to Cleveland is in space right now, headed for Earth, and we're not picking it up? Either it's crazy stealth, crazy fast with crazy control and crazy stopping ability, or crazy doesn't exist.

nerd.gif
Aliens are probably 5,000,000 times more advanced than even the Japanese. I doubt even think the world's best radar technology would pick em up.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Aliens are probably 5,000,000 times more advanced than even the Japanese. I doubt even think the world's best radar technology would pick em up.

i dont know if ur be funny but i they were 5 million times more adavanced theyda been here a longgg time ago because if theyre were a thousand times moreadvanced they would be smart enough to get here before we were here.

Although I do believe that we are not alone cause this univerese is just too big, but at the same time I've heard and read about "predictions"like this far too many times. What makes this one different?

When the world is ready it will happen. I just doubt it will be next week.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

If these dudes don't give us Pokemon..I'mma be real mad.

laugh.gif

but fer real i wish
For real I'm ready to see threads like

"My Charmander burned my hand, What Should I do?"

"HELP NT! My Mudkip won't obey"

i dont know if ur be funny but i they were 5 million times more adavanced theyda been here a longgg time ago because if theyre were a thousand times more advanced they would be smart enough to get here before we were here.

I was just exaggerating really. I know about as much on this subject as any regular Joe Schmo would.
laugh.gif

My Astronomy teacher talked about this today. He basically said, people believe anything and it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom