offical 10/14/08 thread

nerd.gif
no aliens for my city...

smh.gif
at the starter of this thread lol

i dont understand you guys.

the main message behind this is for hope and love.

and you guys are flaming for that?

i apologize for getting my hopes up that this world would change. but i doubt it will.
i'm a dreamer...so im just gonna keep dreaming on. word to Common.

peace and love NT. i still have hope. the 14th is not over yet my friends

The presence of a 2,000 mile long UFO is going to result in peace and love on Earth?

And we're flaming you because you sound like a damn crackpot.

1463_heavens_gate_468.jpg

Watch that and tell me the people out there that believed or predicted something would happen today don't sound exactly like Marshall Applegate.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i dont understand you guys.

the main message behind this is for hope and love.

and you guys are flaming for that?

i apologize for getting my hopes up that this world would change. but i doubt it will.
i'm a dreamer...so im just gonna keep dreaming on. word to Common.

peace and love NT. i still have hope. the 14th is not over yet my friends

let it go b....seriously, this is all comedy to me....the fact that you really believed this to go down is odd.

Take this with you and move on
LetterL.jpg

If a giant UFO experience isn't going to happen then I don't know what else is going to bring Humanity together...Because so far nothing has.

im just looking for truth my people. looking to find the answers...UFO's and extra-terrestial life intrigue me...thats why im into Pyramids and ancientEgypt and stuff...

frown.gif

someone cue the "take the L" gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

What should I do when the aliens arrive!?

Don't panic and don't forget your towel!

Word to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

I heard about this B4 it was on NT but when the thread popped I was like mmmm.... but as we can all see these weirdos will do any thing for some attention

Originally Posted by seaner23

yo i just seriously had an interaction with the alleged aliens. i was out in my back yard cleaning the pool, when suddenly i heard the palm trees rustling in the wind...i went and grabbed my camera.

e81fll.jpg

then out of nowhere a giant bright light in the sky...sure some may call it the sun, but i beg to differ
2j5ex49.jpg

then next thing i know...a perfectly clear sky...impending doom
2l9k4gj.jpg

THEN I SAW HIM/HER/IT! OMGZ!!! OMGZ!!!! OH NOEZ!!!!
258o3h4.jpg

he/she/it left me with some sort of communique which i am immediately forwarding to the local air force base to have them decipher the coded message.
312xoux.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone takes an L every now and again.
I suggest yall keep your attention on what the government is doing and prevent them from taking whatever rights you have left yourself.
Instead of worrying about aliens doing the job for you.

I just saw the aliens...my face is forever stuck like this...and I have an abnormal love for rubber duckiesnow.

n575351071_997957_7431.jpg

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

If any of you know where that line is from, you are truly a nerd...like me. LMAO

^ I haven't even thought about looking up in the clouds today.

On a scale of 0-100, with zero being absolute disbelief in this crap and 100 being a full subscription to this crap, I'm 'hovering' (pun intended)somewhere around -infinity.

laugh.gif

And I'm positive that the large majority of this thread is in the same boat (err, 'spaceship').

Back
Top Bottom