Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Almost-fight in the Palace. I'd put $50 down that Stern was throwing some sort of fit while this unfolded.

Charlie V wrapped up Fernandez while he was driving to the hoop, a little too hard, and threw/spun him to the ground spin-move style. Juwan came over and pushed Charlie a little bit. A big crowd was created as Charlie went for Juwan's neck and then a lot of shoving and bumping for a minute.

Juwan got a tech
C.V. got a tech and Flagrant 1.

Now everyone that's guarding Rudy is going after his back. I think it's been 3 fouls on him from the back since that little scuffle. I wouldnt be surprised if he snaps halfway through the 4th and knocks a mother #!+@!! out.

Originally Posted by 18key

. I wouldnt be surprised if he snaps halfway through the 4th and knocks a mother #!+@!! out.
Rudy Fernandez........ who are you kidding? 
laugh.gif
  Rudy couldn't knock out my sister. 

Someone drop the vid in when it's out there. 

Rudy has to have some sort of secret strength stashed in him somewhere.

Refs making sure the Pistons win tonight
smh.gif

That fool will probably go shave something stupid in his hair now that he's gonna get minutes.

Carmelo missed the easiest game-winner I've ever seen attempted tonight.
indifferent.gif

Thankfully they were able to pull it out in OT.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by CP1708

What are ya'll's thoughts on Iverson not backin out of the all star game? 
tired.gif

why should he?
You think he deserves to play?

nobody thinks he should be in the allstar game but since he got voted in BY THE FANS he has every right to say he is not going to turn it down

Just saw LeBron's block of KD's lay-up. Durant should've gone for the dunk. If LeBron's forearm is what made Durant drift left, Durant needs to get stronger
smh.gif

I was hoping KD was gonna kick it out to whoever was open in the corner (RW or Thabo). Might as well go for the win.

Great shot by Gibson though, OKCs transition D was non-existent on that possession.

I was going for OKC for the upset and the payout was huge
mad.gif

Horrible day.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I was going for OKC for the upset and the payout was huge
mad.gif
Yup, first time I've bet on an NBA game in a while.

But it's ok...Jets win tomorrow I win a great amount of money for the $10 I put down when the playoffs started...

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Just saw LeBron's block of KD's lay-up. Durant should've gone for the dunk. If LeBron's forearm is what made Durant drift left, Durant needs to get stronger
smh.gif

Yea he seemed to be drifting really far away instead of going towards the rim.

And wasn't the spread Cavs -8?

Originally Posted by Proshares

But it's ok...Jets win tomorrow I win a great amount of money for the $10 I put down when the playoffs started...
I actually did the same, lets GO!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom