Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at CP having a phone from when LeBron was in high school.

Yeah I think I'm on like the new every decade plan. 
laugh.gif

They been offerin me free phones for years tryna get me back under contract.  And the worst part was my wife worked for Verizon for like 4 years. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ZoDogg34 I really thought I'd be tweeting about the Suns in the
Finals today *breaks down crying like a 2 year old*
35 minutes ago via mobile web

laugh.gif
 pffft he posts like a 2 year old
eyes.gif
 all bitter and shhhhhhhh

c'mon CP even my dad has a more updated phone than you...my dad whos still amazed and learning how to use CDs, texting and emails 
laugh.gif
...i mean i didnt think you were that old
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

They been offerin me free phones for years tryna get me back under contract.  And the worst part was my wife worked for Verizon for like 4 years. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the zodogg tweets.

On a side note, does anyone still get those notification e-mails from yuku about threads you subscribe to? I still do, but the "subscribe to this topic" button is unchecked in my reply box to all the the threads I respon to.

god I hate yuku.
mad.gif

I had that phone from the summer of '05 until the summer of '09. I thought I was the last person alive with that thing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm just lazy, my phone works, so I never worried about getting the newer versions and what not.  Wife gets a new one every other month it seems.  I just don't have the need I guess. 

I'll get one eventually.  *shrugs*

^
You ain't lyin, I haven't seen OC for a long while.  Wonder if they'll come back for July 1

OC posted like twice since the Cavs got eliminated. Talking about how LeBron never endeared himself to Cleveland like Durant has with OKC.
laugh.gif

I know, I reposted those in here for later. 
wink.gif

If Bron re-signs and OC comes thru here with his chest all out, he boutta find a hard reality waiting for him. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ CP

i think we all expected this...im glad things are back to normal cavs fans (except belle, killa, eye) are back to irrelevant
pimp.gif

OC, myto, brandon and the rest of them were just full of it and talking out of their behinds
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Where is that dude mytoasterspeaks? smh.

Where's EnEyeKayZe? Dude probably didn't go ghost because the Cavs lost but where is the dude? He was around here a lot.

Yuku prolly has a lot to do with it too for NIKE sakes. 

Other dudes, we know their MO. 

With every $5 paypal donation, you will contributing to CP's cell phone and laptop fund.  

Come on NT, please support the cause.   Let's help CP get into the 21st century.

laugh.gif

Bang you just turned 18 or 19 son get out there and work for your new phone
laugh.gif

Who you talking about JPZ?

And I have a feeling we'll see one of those clowns post soon. Reported that Bron said in the Larry King interview that the Cavs have the edge in signing him right now.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

With every $5 paypal donation, you will contributing to CP's cell phone and laptop fund.  

Come on NT, please support the cause.   Let's help CP get into the 21st century.

laugh.gif

Damn.    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pro, can you hook me up with that Hollinger from the last page? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom